Thread: F430 valuation needed

Name
    Neil

Default F430 valuation needed

Hi,

I need some help, been going through a divorce, and I need a valuation on my f430.

Problem is I had to basically steal is back from my ex-wife, so I don't have the keys, and the paint work has been damaged, she Haas scratched every panel of the car, it only just had a few panels painted by the dealer.

Anyone know where I can get someone, around Cheshire ideally.

Thanks

Neil

Name
    jos

Default Sorry to hear

Mark https://morethanpolish.com/product/car-inspections/ might be able to help else any one of the independent service sites near you

sssdu01 is offline No I'm Spartacus Committee Member
    Name
    Simon Dutton

Well with all the scratches its now worthless ...... so she can have half of nothing

Angelis is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Name
    Sy

Quote Originally Posted by no8080 View Post
    Hi,

I need some help, been going through a divorce, and I need a valuation on my f430.

Problem is I had to basically steal is back from my ex-wife, so I don't have the keys, and the paint work has been damaged, she Haas scratched every panel of the car, it only just had a few panels painted by the dealer.

Anyone know where I can get someone, around Cheshire ideally.

Thanks

Neil
    Amari?

francisn is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Admin dude
    Name
    Francis Newman

Tim Walker who is in Oswestry so not a million miles away if lockdown allows him to travel, which he will normally do.

Name
    Neil

Quote Originally Posted by sssdu01 View Post
    Well with all the scratches its now worthless ...... so she can have half of nothing
    The car was recovered to the main dealer, given I don't have the keys, the dealer has said new lock set, new alarm board as you can't code new keys to an existing system without an existing key.

The scratches are metal deep, on the both bumpers, front and rear arches and a few places around the front of the car. The paint was wet sanded a few years ago and had no orange peel, so to get it back to the same finish both the main dealer and Lloyds body shop in Manchester have said it needs a complete respray, given the extent of the blending required.

I don't think it's fair that she gets away with it, she put a friend's car across the front of my garage, I had to move it put of the way on sliders with the police there, as a mob had gathered, as she had been telling friends and neighbors I had abused her. My car is one of the few things I got back from the house she didn't destroy or that vanished.

I will try the people you suggested.

Thanks

Neil

Modificato is offline Looks like a 308 to me? -The Ferrari 288 GTO Club Member
    Name
    CPD

Quote Originally Posted by no8080 View Post
    The car was recovered to the main dealer, given I don't have the keys, the dealer has said new lock set, new alarm board as you can't code new keys to an existing system without an existing key.

The scratches are metal deep, on the both bumpers, front and rear arches and a few places around the front of the car. The paint was wet sanded a few years ago and had no orange peel, so to get it back to the same finish both the main dealer and Lloyds body shop in Manchester have said it needs a complete respray, given the extent of the blending required.

I don't think it's fair that she gets away with it, she put a friend's car across the front of my garage, I had to move it put of the way on sliders with the police there, as a mob had gathered, as she had been telling friends and neighbors I had abused her. My car is one of the few things I got back from the house she didn't destroy or that vanished.

I will try the people you suggested.

Thanks

Neil
    Can vouch for Lloyds very very good quality outfit and my mum who did my divorce for me FOC - the ex was NOT happy seeing her mother in law in court...wigged up

Judge thought it hilarious and we got a fantastic outcome...
    Last edited by Modificato; 08-01-2021 at 03:14 AM.