Thread: Ferrari 360 Modena for sale - 2000 F1

Kyodo is offline Frankenstein's monster - The Ferrari F430 Club Member
    Name
    Mark

Default Ferrari 360 Modena for sale - 2000 F1

Hi

Well I guess this makes it official. We're trading up to another Ferrari and that means my adorable 360 will need a new home. It hasn't been an easy decision as I adore this car but hey-ho, time moves on.

I've put together lots of details and pictures, along with it's service history etc here:

http://www.ferrari360modena.co.uk/360/

My contact details are in the link.

Serviced annually from new and initially appearing on my radar at Walkersport, it's spent the last few years under the very capable hands of Ed Blasi and Aldous Voice at AV Engineering. It's a 2000 F1 model in Rosso Corsa with Nero hide and Bordeaux carpets. Just over 38k miles. 58,000.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Name
    Mark Blanchard

Beautiful car! Good luck with the sale.

achaddy is offline No I'm Spartacus Club Member
    Name
    Andy Chadwick

Quote Originally Posted by Kyodo View Post
    Hi

Well I guess this makes it official. We're trading up to another Ferrari and that means my adorable 360 will need a new home. It hasn't been an easy decision as I adore this car but hey-ho, time moves on.

I've put together lots of details and pictures, along with it's service history etc here:

My contact details are in the link.

Serviced annually from new and initially appearing on my radar at Walkersport, it's spent the last few years under the very capable hands of Ed Blasi and Aldous Voice at AV Engineering. It's a 2000 F1 model in Rosso Corsa with Nero hide and Bordeaux carpets. Just over 38k miles. 58,000.
    Don't get too upset if you are trading up. Guessing maybe you're going 458? If so then you really wont be disappointed if you buy the right car. I do think back to my 360 with fondness. Spent a lot of time working on that car and sold it when it was probably at its best.

Good luck with the sale and good price for a well looked after car.

Name
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by achaddy View Post
    Don't get too upset if you are trading up. Guessing maybe you're going 458? If so then you really wont be disappointed if you buy the right car. I do think back to my 360 with fondness. Spent a lot of time working on that car and sold it when it was probably at its best.

Good luck with the sale and good price for a well looked after car.
    I'd love a 458 but to be honest, we're in a position where a mid-engined Ferrari isn't quite suiting our lifestyle and usage. That's the only reason we're changing tack, in all likelihood heading towards a California. If we lived in a less congested area or had more opportunity to use our 360 in the way I'd like, we'd be keeping it for sure. I'm extremely fond of this car and it's taken me quite some time to get my head around not having it in the garage. After eight years of ownership I still smile just looking it

MalcH is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Name
    Malc Holden

I'd love a 458 but to be honest, we're in a position where a mid-engined Ferrari isn't quite suiting our lifestyle and usage. That's the only reason we're changing tack, in all likelihood heading towards a California. If we lived in a less congested area or had more opportunity to use our 360 in the way I'd like, we'd be keeping it for sure. I'm extremely fond of this car and it's taken me quite some time to get my head around not having it in the garage. After eight years of ownership I still smile just looking it
    My 360 is going to auction in a couple of days. It will be odd not having a Ferrari in the garage as I am bailing out on the brand completely which I thought would be some time off

Name
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by MalcH View Post
    My 360 is going to auction in a couple of days. It will be odd not having a Ferrari in the garage as I am bailing out on the brand completely which I thought would be some time off
    Good luck with it Malc. I've loved our car so much I'm not ready to have a non-Ferrari garage!

MalcH is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Name
    Malc Holden

Good luck with it Malc. I've loved our car so much I'm not ready to have a non-Ferrari garage!
    I thought that too. I decided over Christmas that I was never going to afford a 458 and I want a newer car. Audi R8 V10 here I come.

Name
    Mark

** Price reduction to 55,000 **

We're edging closer to the date when it may be traded against our next Ferrari and for that reason I've dropped the price to 55k
    Attached Images Attached Images