Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ferrari Racing Days 17 - 19 September 2021

Kyodo is offline Frankenstein's monster - The Ferrari F430 Club Member
    Name
    Mark

I've just booked tickets for the weekend too (also using the DU promo). Not sure which day we'll go but probably Sunday to maximise the number of owner cars turning up

F355GTS is offline Shocking waste of good kevlar - The Ferrari Enzo Club Member
    Name
    Mark Collins

Quote Originally Posted by Mike01606 View Post
    I had an email off DU this morning with a code for free tickets.
    I may go on one of the days if I can find time in my busy schedule
    Mike,

Lynn and I are planning to go, take a picnic etc weather permitting 👍

Name
    Carina

We were invited by Stratstone Wilmslow, we'll be there on the Saturday.

FOC members can get free tickets using a discount code on the Silverstone website.

"Club members can each book weekend tickets for free with the promotional code ****** when booking online direct on Silverstone’s website.

Please note, that you must use this code in the shopping basket during the checkout process. Look for the Do you have a Promotion Code? prompt, and click/tap on this to reveal the box where you can add the code *******."

Don't think you have to prove you're a member to use the code.....
    Last edited by Nosevi; 06-09-2021 at 07:12 PM.

Kyodo is offline Frankenstein's monster - The Ferrari F430 Club Member
    Name
    Mark

They're gonna love the fact you just posted that on a public forum

Nosevi is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Committee Member
    Name
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Darkside View Post
    We were invited by Stratstone Wilmslow, we'll be there on the Saturday.

FOC members can get free tickets using a discount code on the Silverstone website.

"Club members can each book weekend tickets for free with the promotional code ****** when booking online direct on Silverstoneís website.

Please note, that you must use this code in the shopping basket during the checkout process. Look for the Do you have a Promotion Code? prompt, and click/tap on this to reveal the box where you can add the code *******."

Don't think you have to prove you're a member to use the code.....
    Apologies for the minor edit Miss Darkside - we'd get both Stratstone and the FOC up in arms if we allow discount codes meant to only be for members/customers to be posted on the open forum. If you want to pass them on to your friends, your call. I could do without the hassle I'd get if we left them up though. Hope you understand

A348W is offline Only 37 known common faults - The Ferrari 355 Club Member
    Name
    Adrian

Appreciate Peteís position.

But very poor by Ferrari though isnít it? thatís the second promo code Iíve seen for free tickets in as many days. Why not do it rightÖturn up in a Ferrari and itís free (silverstones f***ing annoying booking system aside).

For those in camper vans; there is a special place in hell for you you know who you are

F355GTS is offline Shocking waste of good kevlar - The Ferrari Enzo Club Member
    Name
    Mark Collins

Quote Originally Posted by A348W View Post
    Appreciate Peteís position.

But very poor by Ferrari though isnít it? thatís the second promo code Iíve seen for free tickets in as many days. Why not do it rightÖturn up in a Ferrari and itís free (silverstones f***ing annoying booking system aside).

For those in camper vans; there is a special place in hell for you you know who you are

tbh all the Silverstone events I've been to before they've never ever checked tickets, if you turn up in a Ferrari they just wave you through

irarref is offline Kid's bed - The Ferrari F50 Club Member
    Name
    Jeff

I now have tickets thank you :-)

Plan is to drive down Fri afternoon, visit museum first thing Sat morning and get back in time for the Parade at 13:20 then leisurely drive home Sunday/visit historic house etc

Just need the weather to stay like today :-)

https://www.silverstone.co.uk/events...days/timetable

irarref is offline Kid's bed - The Ferrari F50 Club Member
    Name
    Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by francisn View Post
    Initially I thought to advise getting the car in first as Silverstone can be a bit anal about arriving late. But this will not be a full event, and thinking about it more, the event is based out of the Wing which is a long long way from the entrance and museum and I've no idea what courtesy transport is going to be available between the two places.

So my considered advice would be to visit the museum first then drive to the Ferrari Parking at the Wing.

If you're there on the Sat hope you'll manage to find me. Any of the guys parking the Ferraris will point me out.
    That was me who said a brief hello whilst you were queueing for the parade! I saw Sy a couple of times too but always seemed to be chatting.

On the Saturday I parked in the museum car park then afterwards rejoined the (now non existent queue) and parked up with the others - think I was one of the last ones to arrive.

Name:  IMG_4004.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  89.4 KB

francisn is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Admin dude
    Name
    Francis Newman

Quote Originally Posted by irarref View Post
    That was me who said a brief hello whilst you were queueing for the parade! I saw Sy a couple of times too but always seemed to be chatting.

On the Saturday I parked in the museum car park then afterwards rejoined the (now non existent queue) and parked up with the others - think I was one of the last ones to arrive.

Name:  IMG_4004.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  89.4 KB
    Hi, yes, it was good to say hello to you briefly. Pity we didn't bump into each other later for a longer chat. Hope you had a good time.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast