Thread: Social Groups

Name
    Adam

Default Social Groups

Hi all!

My daily is an Alfa Romeo Guilia, we have multiple groups for Alfa owners to talk Alfa, ask about issues etc on fb.

I have been searching for a similar one for the 360/430. As I am soon to purchase one. But I cannot find anything of substance. Any recommendations for places to talk Ferrari?

Name
    jos

Not too sure what you seek but you need to realise there are relatively very few Ferraris compared with Alfas so by extension there will be far fewer resources both online and published together with a much much smaller network of maintainers (so for example it is possible there are no independents for Ferraris in Wales)

The global resource effectively is Ferrarichat simply because there are so many more cars in America - here there is us plus (for 360/430) whatever Aldous Voice has on his website !

Nosevi is online now Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Committee Member
    Name
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Adam1220 View Post
    Hi all!

My daily is an Alfa Romeo Guilia, we have multiple groups for Alfa owners to talk Alfa, ask about issues etc on fb.

I have been searching for a similar one for the 360/430. As I am soon to purchase one. But I cannot find anything of substance. Any recommendations for places to talk Ferrari?
    You're looking on Facebook for something of substance?!?!? That may be your first mistake

As Jos says Ferrarichat is by far the most 'populated' Ferrari Group/forum on the internet so it's not a bad place to ask for advice. That said there are a few current and ex 360/430 owners on here and some know the cars extremely well as they work on their cars themselves, so feel free to ask on here and I'm sure one of them will normally be able to help.

Name
    Adrian

As above.

You will find most Ferrari Facebook groups are populated by people who donít own one, have little knowledge of them other than through their cousinís dog walkerís brotherís friend or are incredibly delightful young ladies!!!!

Here and Ferrarchat are your best bets, just be mindful ferrarichat is primarily a USA based and they are somewhat sensitive to anything that could remotely be construed as religious or political! That said a huge amount of info and some very knowledgable and helpful owners.

Name
    Adam

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for the advice! I'll stick around here and to FerrariChat for when my baby finally arrives!

Name
    Mark Blanchard

There's here too. A couple of 360 / 430 owners on it, but most are dreamers:

https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/forum.asp?h=0&f=235

MalcH is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Name
    Malc Holden

I've had a few Alfas myself but personally prefer forums for information. Also much easier to search on them than FB groups. Never found anything remotely useful for 360's on the book of faces.