Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: F12 n largo s

F12 n largo s is offline Burnt out Rover Metro Sponsor
    Name
    Carl

Default F12 n largo s

Hi I'm new on the forum

I'm interested in buying my first Ferrari, looking for an f12.
    There is a red f12 n largo s currently for sale, just wondering if anyone on here knows of the car.

After a little digging it used to be owned by sabastian dub with registration FF12 DUB.

Basically the car is advertised at £275000 which I feel is to much money, hopeing there's negotiation to be done but in the meantime just trying to find out anything I can about any history of the car.

It's novitec build no 1 of 11

I would add a picture of it but when I try and add a photo it doesn't upload

A348W is offline No I'm Spartacus Club Member
    Name
    Adrian

Welcome to CS

That's quite the first Ferrari! I'd suggest a Novitec is quite a unique market, at least with the asking price £100k over a normal F12 at least.

Unfortunately no knowledge of this car. I think I've only seen one other, a flat green one at Sywell (Ferrari day) last year. I'm sure others can chip in with better knowledge than me.

Good luck in your search and we always love pictures, so if that ever works for you please post some up of what you buy!

Name
    Carl

Quote Originally Posted by A348W View Post
    Welcome to CS

That's quite the first Ferrari! I'd suggest a Novitec is quite a unique market, at least with the asking price £100k over a normal F12 at least.

Unfortunately no knowledge of this car. I think I've only seen one other, a flat green one at Sywell (Ferrari day) last year. I'm sure others can chip in with better knowledge than me.

Good luck in your search and we always love pictures, so if that ever works for you please post some up of what you buy!

Hi

Il try and add pictures again

Name:  DM2322-khcvytnh (1).jpg
Views: 124
Size:  58.5 KB

Name:  DM2322-jmrrwoct.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  61.2 KB
    Name:  DM2322-apzrinxn.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  65.9 KB

Hopefully that has worked
    It's a 2013 n largo s, Rossi red, 28000 miles advertised at £275000, at that milleage I'm thinking a stock car would be £150000 or maybe even a little less dependant on condition.
    And Id be happy to £50000 extra as it's a novitec if modifications all still in vgc also, was approx a £500000 car new with mods but as with all modified cars mods loose a ton of money

Registrations have been in the past FF12 SEB and MK13 KRU, I don't know what current registration is on the vehicle

If a deal can't be made will get a standard car, has to be V12, looked at 599 as they are a bargain but I find them abit ugly at the front and they don't have the high rpm sound, also 575m I like the look of but again doesn't have the sound, also dct transmission of the f12 attracts me aswell.

And I guess looking at retail value a long way into future a standard f12 could potentially start to appreciate in price as there 10 years old now and seem to be fairly firmly priced, absolutely beautiful cars I see them being an appreciating asset on day
    Last edited by F12 n largo s; 19-01-2022 at 09:12 AM.

sssdu01 is offline No I'm Spartacus Committee Member
    Name
    Simon Dutton

Welcome to the whacky world of Ferrari's !! My opinion I would run a mile from any Ferrari that has been modified, regardless of who has done it or whatever the new list price was. You will struggle to sell it and likely loose a pile of money, as most Ferrari buyers want a totally stock car. Of course if its much much cheaper than a stock car with same mileage, then it might be worth considering.

Yes it is an illogical market place, with other some other marques of car worth more when modified e.g if buying a Caterham, then the addition of lots of non standard trick parts makes the car more desirable, and worth more.

I would look for a standard car at half the price, then spend the "spare £150K" on a selection of other toy cars

Name
    Grant

Yes I think you are correct re the price going up.
    According to someone in the know on Ferrari Chat, the new SUV will be the last normally aspirated large displacement V12, they are likely to make a smaller V12 around 4L with hybrid tech until Ferrari goes fully electric!
    This should stabilize or make the prices slightly rise, you can see this in the cars for sale, they have already gone up in price over the last 6 months due to people hanging on to them, these is about half the amount of F12's for sale as there was a year ago.

Name
    Mark

Personally, I'd take a good standard F12 any day of the week. The Amari car is a bit marmite and it's a LOT of money. The price it was new is irrelevant to many I think (some people have more money than sense!).

Name
    Carl

I am already considering standard low mileage car, trying to get to a realistic price point on the novitec car so I can get it inspected but I'm not holding my breath.

Several nice low mileage red examples about to choose from in the £150000 to £175000 range

Nosevi is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Committee Member
    Name
    Pete

Good rule of thumb to price modified Ferrari road cars as they become older - Whatís it going to cost to put it back to stock? Now take that figure off the value of an unmodified example and you have the value of the modified car. How much it cost to modify it it pretty much irrelevant Iím afraid. As Simon above says, very different with most other marques.

Not everyone gets this - thereís a 348 that was modified by Koenig back in the day thatís been on the market for years, itís price reflects the expensive modification but it just doesnít work like that as the cars age. If I want a classic Iíll get an unmodified car, if I want to spend that sort of money for performance Iíd get a 458. Iíd be surprised if the same doesnít hold true with this car in the future.

Name
    Carl

It's great to read all the different views on modded Vs standard, I've never had a proper marque supercar before but I'm abit of a modified car nut tbh, from a mapped SUV right upto an over 1500 hp gtr, but the gtr will always hold a premium over stock imo as there's a huge tuned market for them

Resale isn't the be all and end all I want to use the Ferrari but I also don't want to pay over the odds for one, I didn't get in the position of being able to afford one by being ripped off and overcharged

With regard to modded value though I can see that there's a good chance the modifications will end up putting a negative value on the f12 in the future while costing me a premium today, so it's something I do need to think about abit more, at 28000 miles on the novitec it's also the highest mileage car I've seen for sale which is another negative.

I have found a lovely low mileage 2013 with the carbon cup holder at over £2k 😮😮
    With all options it's new price was over £300k, it's 6000 miles, £180000, that price is also steep though isn't it I believe ?

Name
    Carl

Has anyone ever seen any f12 prices drop below £150000 yet ?
    Considering there 10 years old now they seem to be holding there value very well.
    I just wonder if they will decline like the 599 has into the sub £100k range in the next 5 years

Depreciation isn't the be all and end all but with a car of this value it certainly has to be considered

Priced the factory extras up on one that's for sale yesterday which put the car new list price in at about £300000.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast