Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: F12 n largo s

sssdu01 is offline No I'm Spartacus Committee Member
    Name
    Simon Dutton

Quote Originally Posted by F12 n largo s View Post
    Well I've put an offer in on a Ferrari used approved stock f12, just gotta wait now

Had a very respectable insurance quote admiral 2000 miles a year, fully comp with 0 no claims £1000 a year. I thought that was very good considering value of car

Seller has said £260000 is minimum for novitec car and I'm not paying that at 28000 miles far to much money imo
    Check with Admiral what they will pay if the car is totalled. They gave me a very cheap quote on my 430 , and after a lot of discussion, "market value" in the case of a total loss was about £40K. I wont take the risk on a car thats worth over 100K .

Nosevi is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Committee Member
    Name
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by sssdu01 View Post
    Check with Admiral what they will pay if the car is totalled. They gave me a very cheap quote on my 430 , and after a lot of discussion, "market value" in the case of a total loss was about £40K. I wont take the risk on a car thats worth over 100K .
    I think 'Agreed Value' is a must on these cars, an insurers 'Market Value' will likely be based on the cheapest, high mileage, low spec'd, unpopular colour car they can find. That said £40k for a 430 is bonkers.

A348W is offline No I'm Spartacus Club Member
    Name
    Adrian

A lot of people get good quotes from admiral; but I’m just not sure about the small print, as per “market value”; agreed value a must have in my book; presumably they will do an agreed value?

Also what is admirals repair policy? Unless it’s either back to Ferrari or your choice; ie back to Ferrari or very well know indie, I wouldn’t go there personally.

Name
    Grant

Well I've put an offer in on a Ferrari used approved stock f12, just gotta wait now

Had a very respectable insurance quote admiral 2000 miles a year, fully comp with 0 no claims £1000 a year. I thought that was very good considering value of car

Seller has said £260000 is minimum for novitec car and I'm not paying that at 28000 miles far to much money imo
    Ask the dealer if the rear wings have been done, they is a reaction to the steel mesh and the ali bodywork in the vents and the paint starts to bubble, if fixed by Ferrari approved they are fine after that.
    Also ask if the rear boot lid has been resealed, water can get in where the long brake light is, it’s easy to check, after you have washed the car or its been out in the rain open the lid and listen to hear if you can hear water sloping around inside, this is an easy fix for them.

That’s a very nice colour, popular on 2014 cars, PPF is a must on these cars, I would go for full PPF as long as the paint is good, somehow my car had a stone chip on the roof, but Chartwells fixed it when they did the rear wings.
    I know a good PPF company, that’s not too far away.

Also Michelin tyres are a must, so it’s a bonus if it has these.

Name
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by A348W View Post
    A lot of people get good quotes from admiral; but I’m just not sure about the small print, as per “market value”; agreed value a must have in my book; presumably they will do an agreed value?

Also what is admirals repair policy? Unless it’s either back to Ferrari or your choice; ie back to Ferrari or very well know indie, I wouldn’t go there personally.
    I don't think Admiral offer agreed value. We're currently with Churchill for our California but to be honest, I think I need to look elsewhere. Like Admiral, I found out recently that they treat factory options as modifications. That wasn't clear (or even mentioned) when I ticked the 'no mods' box. In the event of a total loss I hate to think how they'd treat me as our car too has all of the nice options even though it is of course an unmodified Ferrari. I understand there's quite a financial spread between a high-spec and a low-spec car these days, but if I go back and have that conversation now would it be a bit awkward? I don't know
    I think I'll see this insurance year out then start searching. Fwiw, our Cali was in the five hundreds.

F12 n largo s is offline Burnt out Rover Metro Sponsor
    Name
    Carl

Thanks for the heads up on insurance il look into that if the deal is done.

Just gotta wait to see if my offer has been accepted, I hope so as I'm not paying anymore and it is the spec I want, I'd like all the exterior carbon aswell which it doesn't have but it does have all the interior carbon, berlinetta paint and the tan interior with very low miles

Name
    Grant

Thanks for the heads up on insurance il look into that if the deal is done.

Just gotta wait to see if my offer has been accepted, I hope so as I'm not paying anymore and it is the spec I want, I'd like all the exterior carbon aswell which it doesn't have but it does have all the interior carbon, berlinetta paint and the tan interior with very low miles
    Just wondering how you got an Carl?

F12 n largo s is offline Burnt out Rover Metro Sponsor
    Name
    Carl

Quote Originally Posted by wheels1 View Post
    Just wondering how you got an Carl?
    Offer accepted just waiting for it to be sent to Ferrari for there used approved apraisal and then warranty 😁😁

Got exactly what I wanted aswell, low mileage, red with tan interior 👍👍

Name:  46dd4fd4524b412d9173d678de1aa079.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  54.7 KB

Name:  ferrari-f12-ab-S4510519-3.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  66.2 KB

Nosevi is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Committee Member
    Name
    Pete

Offer accepted just waiting for it to be sent to Ferrari for there used approved apraisal and then warranty 😁😁

Looks stunning

Also my favourite colour combo I think, at least from a practicality point of view. Retrimmed my car a few years back with light cream as she's always been, love it but every time I get a mark on the leather I wish I had gone with tan.......

Name
    Grant

Name:  46dd4fd4524b412d9173d678de1aa079.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  54.7 KB

Name:  ferrari-f12-ab-S4510519-3.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  66.2 KB
    Very nice. Well done and enjoy.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast