Thread: Red touch up paint

Name
    Nick P

Default Red touch up paint

Doh - was a bit pissed and showing my car to this fit bird ( not driving ofcourse it was in the garage ) and I hit the door on the wall where the protective card board was a cm off the side

There is a slight mark on the edge of the door and instead of getting chips away to sort it I rather just touch it up with red paint. I will get it professionally done but rather do it when it comes to selling it in the future or if I have future small bits to sort out get them done all together.

Where can I get some touch up paint from or is there a cost efficient alternative like another red shade thats from another marquee . I aint anal on it being 101% accurate - just dont want it to start rusting or anything. thanks

tonyh is offline Bus station dosser Club Member
    Name
    Tony H

get paint code and go to Halfords who will mix up a small amount .

Name
    ian

I got my local car painter to mix a bit up, comes in handy for stone chips n stuff

Name
    Adam

get me your paint code mate, I think its under the hood somewhere and I'll get the guy who mixed mine to do you a pot, I'm due to go ragging my car through the Queensway so we could meet up and I'll give it to you

Quote Originally Posted by Nikue
    Doh - was a bit pissed and showing my car to this fit bird ( not driving ofcourse it was in the garage ) and I hit the door on the wall where the protective card board was a cm off the side

There is a slight mark on the edge of the door and instead of getting chips away to sort it I rather just touch it up with red paint. I will get it professionally done but rather do it when it comes to selling it in the future or if I have future small bits to sort out get them done all together.

Where can I get some touch up paint from or is there a cost efficient alternative like another red shade thats from another marquee . I aint anal on it being 101% accurate - just dont want it to start rusting or anything. thanks

Name
    Nigel R

You can buy a very small amount from Maranello for about 7 and they will post it to you.

Name
    Nick P

Thanks guys. Yes Hazy will pm u - can go for a beer as well.