Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: 360 18750k service

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Sunderland
    Name
    Tim,
    Posts
    64

    Default 360 18750k service

    hi guys my 360 needs a 18750 k service

    what aprox should i be paying at a main dealer

    just called jct in leeds and they quote 1800 quid and im sure they only quoted 1200 last year when i asked them aprox what would the service cost

    can any one help me should i keep with the maindealer network or start to go independant bearing in mind im in the north east and not many indi s around to my knowledge

    my car is a 2000 w 18 k miles always services at ferrari main dealer
    help pls

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    London SE1/Sevenoaks
    Name
    JW
    Posts
    2,309

    Default

    auto-italia in leeds? I guess the main point for keeping FFSH retaining or obtaining the power warranty.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    england
    Name
    jos
    Posts
    19,121

    Default

    Maybe £ 1200 was the standard annual service and £ 1800 is the full with cambelt

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Sunderland
    Name
    Tim,
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jos
    Maybe £ 1200 was the standard annual service and £ 1800 is the full with cambelt

    standard anual service is about 600 quid

  5. #5
    Angelis's Avatar
    Angelis is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    London/Essex
    Name
    Sy
    Posts
    17,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmmmmmo
    hi guys my 360 needs a 18750 k service

    what aprox should i be paying at a main dealer

    just called jct in leeds and they quote 1800 quid and im sure they only quoted 1200 last year when i asked them aprox what would the service cost

    can any one help me should i keep with the maindealer network or start to go independant bearing in mind im in the north east and not many indi s around to my knowledge

    my car is a 2000 w 18 k miles always services at ferrari main dealer
    help pls
    Have you tried Graypaul & Hollingsworth?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Staffs
    Name
    Adam
    Posts
    8,146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    Have you tried Graypaul & Hollingsworth?
    Try Stratstones. Belt and 18750 £3500

    Hollingsworth is £1600 I think, dunno how much for 18750 without belts tho'

  7. #7
    Angelis's Avatar
    Angelis is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    London/Essex
    Name
    Sy
    Posts
    17,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazy
    Try Stratstones. Belt and 18750 £3500
    What!!! They take the engine out and take it for a romantic weekend in paris!!! At that price, I'd expect it to be fed caviar as well!!

    348/355 cambelts & service at Graypaul is on £1,598. Surely the 360 is not that more expensive???

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    X
    Name
    X
    Posts
    1,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    What!!! They take the engine out and take it for a romantic weekend in paris!!! At that price, I'd expect it to be fed caviar as well!!

    348/355 cambelts & service at Graypaul is on £1,598. Surely the 360 is not that more expensive???
    360 should be cheaper as the belts can be changed via the access panel behind the seats.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    essex
    Name
    paul rivabella
    Posts
    75

    Default

    quoted£1800 from meridian modena and £1600 plus vat from hr owen,was suprised how much these services were. yearly service being around£600.seems like all main dealers are similar in price!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    -
    Name
    Lagerlout
    Posts
    782

    Default

    Crikey u blokes wanna own a lowly 348!! ;)

    Seriously though, is that price including major/belts & valve adjustment? Valve adjustment might be the extra cost.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •