Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 360 18750k service

stevew is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Expert
    Name
    Steve

Toolkit and a WSM is a lot cheaper

Name
    paul rivabella

prices quoted are for services only.6250 miles&18750miles,not including belts.

Name
    name

I use a guy down in Tewkesbury, Glos called Peter Chambers Automotive (01684 274 168). Pete does basically a 3 year service as the annual service (but less the belts). This means he does far more than just change the oil and wipe the car round with an oily rag. For that he charges about 500, but you get everything done and he knows his stuff.

The 3 year service with the belts is about 1000-1100 from memory.

I wouldn't trust anyone else though. I've experienced the poor standards in main dealers first hand. The techs are often like 22 years old! Main dealers call this guy Pete when they have older cars because their own workshop people don't know anything about them! My 360 came out actually feeling better to drive, through things like carefully adjusted and set up gear linkages and stuff like that.

A good guy, knows his stuff and not dear.

Rob

Name
    Trev

you could try Shiltech at loughborough. A bit longer drive from Sunderland, but took my car there from harrogate. Very reasonable for the 328 service, and shock horror, actual bill came in under the quote as it didnt need a new air filter so they didnt fit one....

Believe the guys are ex-Ferrari main dealer, so know thier onions

Dale is offline Looks like a 308 to me? -The Ferrari 288 GTO Expert
    Name
    Dale

Quote Originally Posted by Lagerlout
    Crikey u blokes wanna own a lowly 348!! ;)

Seriously though, is that price including major/belts & valve adjustment? Valve adjustment might be the extra cost.
    no valve ajustment on 360

Name
    Adam

Quote Originally Posted by Dale
    no valve ajustment on 360

Hiya mate, where you been???? Keeping ok dude?

Name
    Dale

Quote Originally Posted by Hazy
    Hiya mate, where you been???? Keeping ok dude?
    Yes hazy cheers m8'y,im off work next week so feet up time

Name
    Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Robgvx
    I use a guy down in Tewkesbury, Glos called Peter Chambers Automotive (01684 274 168). Pete does basically a 3 year service as the annual service (but less the belts). This means he does far more than just change the oil and wipe the car round with an oily rag. For that he charges about 500, but you get everything done and he knows his stuff.

I wouldn't trust anyone else though. I've experienced the poor standards in main dealers first hand. The techs are often like 22 years old! Main dealers call this guy Pete when they have older cars because their own workshop people don't know anything about them! My 360 came out actually feeling better to drive, through things like carefully adjusted and set up gear linkages and stuff like that.

Rob
    Thanks for this info, need belts done soon, I'll give him a call. (just up the motorway from me)

Name
    Dale

Quote Originally Posted by Robgvx

Rob
    22yrs old rubbish,get a life,you can't road test till ye over 25 so dont post such drivel
    Last edited by Dale; 20-08-2006 at 10:50 AM.

Name
    Adam

Quote Originally Posted by Dale
    Yes hazy cheers m8'y,im off work next week so feet up time
    come to Snet on wednesday then M8??? 30 of us off here....should be a gas

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast