Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ferrari 360 on ebay? whats the scam?

Name
    Mark

Default Ferrari 360 on ebay? whats the scam?

MalcH is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Name
    Malc Holden

Dunno but there must be one 18400!!!!!
    Must watch and see.

Name
    DCS

Typical E bay scam. They have hijacked someones account, you can tell this when they give you a seperate email address to the one you can contact them on through ebay.

They are just waiting for some mug to send them 18400 and they will disapear off the face of the earth leaving the unaware account holder wondering why people are asking him where their 18400 or 360 are.

MalcH is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Name
    Malc Holden

Quote Originally Posted by Elms View Post
    Typical E bay scam. They have hijacked someones account, you can tell this when they give you a seperate email address to the one you can contact them on through ebay.

They are just waiting for some mug to send them 18400 and they will disapear off the face of the earth leaving the unaware account holder wondering why people are asking him where their 18400 or 360 are.
    Only ever bought one thing off ebay, I gave it away with my old car.
    Last edited by MalcH; 25-09-2006 at 02:02 PM.

Name
    Mark

sods, you think ebay would be able to ban email addresses being added to the text box when adding listings.

ebay need to get this fraud sorted asap.

Name
    DCS

Quote Originally Posted by Radders View Post
    sods, you think ebay would be able to ban email addresses being added to the text box when adding listings.

Ebay are useless. It takes them 24 hrs to respond properly to any complaints. Which is why the scammers put them on such short listing times.

Name
    Malc Holden

Quote Originally Posted by Radders View Post

scares me.

Name
    Lee

Name
    CT

Default jobless me!!!

as usual havign ***** all to do i set abt sendign this guy an email abt the car and the things he has come up with unimaginable
    will post his emails over the next couple of minutes

i actually have in replying in another windoa almost instantly

bigmoose

Name
    CT

Default reply 1

>From: Roger Perry <rsp1969@earthlink.net>
    >Reply-To: Roger Perry <rsp1969@earthlink.net>
    >To: ********@hotmail.com>
    >Subject: Re: 360 on ebay
    >Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 04:41:25 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
    >
    >Hi,
    >
    >I must apologize for the delay in the response, but I am literally overwhelmed by the number of offers. I have graduated University of Southampton, School of Medicine and and just returned home to Hungary. The Ferrari is here as well. I can and will arrange transportation to UK.
    >
    >As you probably noticed, the price is rather low. But since it's a right hand drive car, not even a dealer will offer me a better price here. I am selling it because I really need to buy a left-hand drive car. Due to the amount involved, I only accept bank transfers or third party ebay escrow service.
    >
    >I am the registered keeper and there is no outstanding finance on the car. The car is in excellent condition, the bodywork is immaculate, no scratches, dents or hidden defects as well as the interior in excellent non-smoking condition. I am willing to let the 2000 FERRARI 360 MODENA go for 18,400 GBP.
    >
    >Please get back to me and let me know if you wish to proceed on this basis.
    >Cheers !
    >Roger.
    >

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast