Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Essex FOC/Little Haven...write up

rmdferrari is offline Crop rotation in the 14th century was CONSIDERABLY more widespread after John... Banned user
    Name
    Richard

Default Essex FOC/Little Haven...write up

FOC magazine popped through the door.... thought I'd share this with you. Some very kind words from Louise Dolan about us and that we "saved the day".

We are officialy FOC's "new friends"
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Bruce is offline Nowhere to put the shopping -The Ferrari F40 Club Member
    Name
    bruce cuthbert

Was away when this was posted.

so you did save the day

Next year am hoping for CS support again and will let you know when Julie sets a date. Hopefully we will have learnt some lessons and be even better next year. I am going to suggest it is billed as a joint event from day one

rmdferrari is offline Crop rotation in the 14th century was CONSIDERABLY more widespread after John... Banned user
    Name
    Richard

That's good of you Bruce. Many members here are FOC aswell, so there will always be quite abit of overlap at various events throughout the year.

(shame Andrew Holman - Anglia region, in his write up on the Snetterton/Shell day says..."a good turn out, a dozen cars from Anglia joining 20 or so from elsewhere" ..!!!!!)

Name
    Jules

Quote Originally Posted by rmdferrari View Post
    That's good of you Bruce. Many members here are FOC aswell, so there will always be quite abit of overlap at various events throughout the year.

(shame Andrew Holman - Anglia region, in his write up on the Snetterton/Shell day says..."a good turn out, a dozen cars from Anglia joining 20 or so from elsewhere" ..!!!!!)
    yeah and he knew where the cars were from

Name
    Richard

Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    Thought as much. A little rude I'd say.

tonyh is offline Bus station dosser Club Member
    Name
    Tony H

Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    minge

sletti is offline It's basically an old car with a stripe - The Ferrari Challenge Stradale Club Member
    Name
    Stig

Quote Originally Posted by rmdferrari View Post

Could be that people are unsure about whether is it "good form" talking about CS in an FOC publication.
    S t i g (as in "a Stig"; not "the Stig")
    Please sponsor me on the Palace to palace bike ride in order to raise money for the Princes Trust.

KenC is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Name
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by sletti View Post
    Could be that people are unsure about whether is it "good form" talking about CS in an FOC publication.
    Why should it be bad form?

sletti is offline It's basically an old car with a stripe - The Ferrari Challenge Stradale Club Member
    Name
    Stig

Quote Originally Posted by KenC View Post
    Why should it be bad form?
    A bit like "bigging up" the oppostion. I doubt that Mcdonalds employees are encouraged to endorse the use, however occasional, of Burger King.

I'm not suggesting that it is "bad form", just that it may be percieved as such.
    S t i g (as in "a Stig"; not "the Stig")
    Please sponsor me on the Palace to palace bike ride in order to raise money for the Princes Trust.

KenC is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Name
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by sletti View Post
    A bit like "bigging up" the oppostion. I doubt that Mcdonalds employees are encouraged to endorse the use, however occasional, of Burger King.

I'm not suggesting that it is "bad form", just that it may be percieved as such.
    Interesting, I'd be suprised if we were seen as opposition. I'm a member of both .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast