Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Recent content by BSM

1. BSM

Lincoln Castle Car show & 37th Yorkshire Classic & Performance Motor Show.

Just wondered if anyone from here was hoping to get to either the Lincoln Castle Car Show or Yorkshire Classic and Performance Motor Show. Both in may and we've just booked in to attend both events :)
  2. BSM

360 - Current tyre options?

Morning All, Firstly, Merry Christmas to you all. I hope everyone had a good festive season. The 360 will be going in for its annual service innthe coming weeks and also contemplating having the wheels reconditioned whilst and a couple of other cosmetic bits done while it's in. Current tyres...
  3. BSM

Leather Care - What do you use?

Think I'm going to remove the seats from the 360 this winter whilst giving the car a really thorough clean and treatment inside and out :) Main objective is a good clean, condition and protect newly 'Restored' leather. So what do you use / recommend treatment wise and what about brushes...
  4. BSM

BSM's 2000 360 Modena F1

Unfortunately it's taken me a little longer to post this than originally anticipated with home life being fairly busy and me having to head back to work a little later than anticipated. I'm please to say that despite a slight delay in getting home last month due to weather when travelling, the...
  5. BSM

Italian Stable Mates - Picture Heavy Content...

Took a little while than longer but Garage Pics as promised :)
  6. BSM

Italian Stable Mates - Picture Heavy Content...

Enjoyed looking through some of the threads in this section so though I would add a contribution & return some interesting content for pervious OP's... I guess 'we' as a family could be described to have a passion for Italian things - Foods, Motorcycles and Cars inclusive. Below are a few...
  7. BSM

348 exhausts

Ferther to my earlier post: Stock 360 exhaust – you will see that the gases pass from the catalytic converter into the silencer and out through two pipes per side. One pipe each side has a valve on it (circled). This valve is closed at low engine speeds and reduces the noise. Diagram below...
  8. BSM

360 Headers & Sport Cats?

Hi All, Would any of you mind sharing your thoughts and experiences on 360 headers and sports cats? I'll soon be the proud owner of a 360 (once i've collected the Modena later this month) and i guess like most new owners do, i've weighing up the possibility and options for replacing the...
  9. BSM

Hello & does anything regular happen around the North Lincolnshire Area?

Hi All, I should be collecting my first F-car later this month :grin: It's been a lifetime goal to have a Ferrari in the Garage by the time I'm 40 and am happy to have finally agreed a purchase 3 years before my self imposed deadline! The current wait until collection day is killing me and I...