Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Recent content by chip360

1. C

360 f1 clutch overheat warning

Had the clutch changed about a 1000 miles ago, car worked ok until recently when I was stuck in traffic on hot day for 1hr 40 mins. Had the overheat audible warning come on at around 1hr 35 mins. Car would not engage in any gears. Fortunately I was able to coast off the sliproad and then wait...
  2. C

360 F1 Issues

HI I have a 360 F1 Modena (y.o.m. 2000) I have had an issue with the F1 system. It started with the F1 light coming on and the car juddering at times from standing start only, at all times the F1 light remained on. The F1 pump also cycled on for 4 secs off for 15 secs with the engine off but...
  3. C

SIS Techno - Scud Ing Swiss.

I came across this company SIS Techno - Scud Ing Swiss.whilst looking for alternative solutions to the F1 Pump relay on my 360, I have not purchased anything from them as of yet but they seem to have some very innovative products. Worth a look.
  4. C

CARFEST SOUTH

Hi all, has anyone taken up the offer via the FOC to display their car at the Festival? In addition have you displayed your car in previous years and if so are there any negative comments you would like to share in regards to the well being of the cars left on site overnight?
  5. C

Rimtech in Milton Keynes

i thought i would take the time to post my views on the above company . i dropped off my 360 '' starfish'' wheels on 14th may for a complete refurb, chemical strip and repaint. they were ready for collection by wednesday but the earliest i could collect them was sat 21st May. when i arrived to...
  6. C

Continuing 360 F1 problems

I have a 360 Modena F1 (2000) I have been experiencing problems with the F1 Light illuminating sporadically symptoms are as follows: F1 Light illuminating with no gear change problems F1 Light illuminating with gear selection issues- sometimes dropping out of gear completely or flashing gear...
  7. C

360 F1 Pump Purchase

Hi, Can anyone point me in the direction of an cheaper alternative to the OEM Ferrari F1 Pump assembly ? Thanks
  8. C

360 Modena F1 Light illuminating

I own a F1 360 Modena YOM 2000, when the car has been driven for some miles and all components of the Engine/Gbox are at operating temp if I drive the car through the gears in a sporty fashion at high speed the F1 light illuminates together with the gear indicator flashing. If I drive the car...