Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

F355GTS's latest activity

• F355GTS
    F355GTS reacted to Nosevi's post in the thread 348 parts with Like Like.
    Superformance do some cooling items like radiators and fans etc: I've just had one of the radiators fitted to my car as the old one was...
  • F355GTS
    F355GTS reacted to A348W's post in the thread 348 parts with Like Like.
    ferrari themselves, look on ferrariparts. looks like they have doors in stock. (far far better website than eurospares as you can see...
  • F355GTS
    F355GTS replied to the thread 348 parts.
    Yes definitely a consideration but looking at option Also useful to know if there’s any oem alternatives
  • F355GTS
    F355GTS reacted to Nosevi's post in the thread 348 parts with Like Like.
    I know you say other than Eurospares but believe they recently got a 348 in for breaking. Take it you've tried them for what you want?
  • F355GTS
    F355GTS posted the thread 348 parts in Ferrari Talk.
    Does anybody know a good souce for used 348 parts outside of Eurospares? Looking for n/s lover door panel, n/s rear wing, n/s raidator...