Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Recent content by Kenyon

1. K

F12B - Depreciation

I have currently £165K profit in my F12B from making money on my past 348 comp, CS and Scud. With the new F12M being launched Q2 next year, will I lose my money, meaning will the F12B drop below £165K? Love the F12 though.....! and the Scud for all different reasons.
  2. K

F12 with Essence of Ferrari Livery

My F12, decatted now with 780 bhp and singing at 130db!!!
  3. K

Ferrari California T Brochure New!

Ferrari OEM Brochure California T , Unopened and sealed! Text: English Photos: Colour Condition: NEW Unused Sealed Printed in Italy (Ferrari) £55 Papal accepted with shipping included! Please PM me if interested or email justinkenyon@btinternet.com
  4. K

Set of titanium Wheel Bolts for F12

Must be OEM genuine ferrari, not aftermarket. PM or email: justinkenyon@btinternet.com cheers
  5. K

Scuderia and F430 Speedo Ferrari Conversion Display

Brand new £100 inc delivery. PM or email justinkenyon@btinternet.com
  6. K

430 Scuderia Decat Pipes

I have set of 430 Scuderia decat pipes for sale £450 including delivery. PM or email justinkenyon@btinternet.com
  7. K

Ferrari OEM Harness Set (Red)

I have genuine original set of Ferrari harnesses that will fit any Ferrari. Mint clean condition, not used. Bought as spare. £750 PM or email me at justinkenyon@btinternet.com
  8. K

Decat F12

I am wanting to decat my new F12 and been looking at Fabspeed system. I need to ensure that the CEL light does not come on. Currently I have the valves open all the time on standard F12 system. Ferrari have said if I decat and the CEL light is on I will invalidate my Ferrari warranty which I...
  9. K

430 Scud Items for Sale

List of scuderia parts I have for sale all in great condition. I have looked at the prices on Eurospares and come up with the following prices - discounted, no vat or postage to pay. 1. Spare wheel and bracket/fixings with cover. £1025 2. Pair of Internal carbon fibre sills with fixings...
  10. K

My smashed scud up for sale

My scud is up for sale at copart...
  11. K

Ferrari 430 Scuderia RHD CF Wing Mirror - OEM (2009)

Genuine Ferrari 430 Scuderia RIGHT HAND SIDE CARBON FIBRE WING MIRROR. Car covered only 14,000 miles. Has sustained mirror cosmetic damage and slight scuffing of the carbon fibre surface. Mirror cracked. All the electrics are operational good and works...
  12. K

Ferrari 430 Scuderia Front Splitter - OEM (2009)

Genuine Ferrari 430 Scudera FRONT SPLITTER. The car covered only 14,000 miles. Okay condition with slight scruff marks. http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/parts-and-plates/parts-and-accessories/ferrari/ferrari-430-scuderia-front-splitter--oem/5203618?v=b Email me Cheers
  13. K

Ferrari 430 Scuderia Rear Diffuser - OEM (2009)

Ferrari 430 Scuderia Genuine OEM Rear Diffuser. The car only covered 14000 miles. In good condition. http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/parts-and-plates/parts-and-accessories/ferrari/ferrari-430-scuderia-rear-diffuser--oem/5203612?v=b Email me.
  14. K

OEM Ferrari F430 Scuderia Wheels - Gold

A Set of 4x Ferrari Scuderia wheel OEM in Gold with Tyres P-ZERO CORSA (2mm). 1x Front wheel has paint scruff only, no alloy damage. Wheels OEM and covered only 14000 miles. £2500 or nearest offer, collection would be best. Email at justinkenyon@btinternet.com for photos.
  15. K

F355 F1 Spider Roof Hydraulic Oil Specification

Does any have the hydraulic roof oil specification as mine is low. Many Thanks