Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Recent content by Kyodo

1. Kyodo

Replacement Floor Mats

Living women, as opposed to the non-living kind? Awesome. Sign me up :love:🍺
  2. Kyodo

New 488 owner

So beautiful in fact that most people will never use it, instead keeping it wrapped up in a wardrobe. The car looks great, enjoy!
  3. Kyodo

How do you buy a Ferrari ?

Hi. Just to add an owner experience... We bought our red/black 360 F1 in 2013 from a private but trusted seller. We test drove both the Modena and open top variants, both in F1 and manual (remember this is the same box, only the method of gear change and take-off is different). In the end we...
  4. Kyodo

F430 New owner diary inc. maintenance & upgrades

That's the most important one. I too recognise many of those places in the photos, a lovely place to visit and I'm looking forward to hitting them in our Boxster in a few months, then in the California after that :)
  5. Kyodo

F430 New owner diary inc. maintenance & upgrades

We also grabbed the obligatory Reims photo on our last trip across whilst transporting stuff to Italy. Not in the Ferrari though, just our little Cube :)
  6. Kyodo

ONE THAT GOT AWAY.....

Really?
  7. Kyodo

For Sale: 1 of 7 remaining 1994 UK RHD 348 Spider in Rosso Crema (27K Miles, 2 Previous Owners, Current Owner 20yrs)

Good luck with the sale and total respect for what you've been doing in Ukraine. Crockett's Theme was a nice touch :)
  8. Kyodo

Euro trip to Maranello

I've put this link out here a few times, but with many folk asking the same questions it's why I put this together... http://ferrari360modena.co.uk/ Do it! It's a wonderful trip :)
  9. Kyodo

Giles’ 360 Modena on-line scrapbook

And that's why I haven't had my Boxster wheels done!
  10. Kyodo

Ferrari-Chichester Area

Got to love a Testarossa :love:
  11. Kyodo

Ferrari vs. Aston Martin: Truly Competitors?

I'm with this. I pass Maranello in Egham quite often and it always make me want to stop. I walked past an AM main dealer two weeks ago and the nicer cars present were trying too hard to be as aggressive as possible. Sadly though there were too few nice cars, it was mostly full SUV's. Such a...
  12. Kyodo

Mark's 360 F1

Sorry, missed the comment before. Do I regret changing?, perhaps a little. I loved the Modena but it came down to a matter of usage and for me right now, it was a bit wasted (traffic, bumps, cameras, work from home, nowhere to go!). The California is pretty cool and with the retractable top, it...
  13. Kyodo

Mark's 360 F1

There's so much else out there that I never intended to try and get it high in the rankings, although in part it was an exercise for me with SEO (I'm a web designer/developer). However, if you do a Google image search for 'Ferrari Sustenpass', half of the images returned are mine :)
  14. Kyodo

Mark's 360 F1

Thanks. No to the 360 though, we changed it for an early California a couple of years ago.
  15. Kyodo

Mark's 360 F1

You've done well to get the domain. I have ferrari360modena.co.uk