Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Recent content by loungelad

1. L

458 TPMS replacement

Hi After a bit of advice from owners. Has anyone replaced their TPMS yet on their car? Did you have faults showing or as preventative maintenance when renewing tyres? Ferrari dealer source or Oem items Thanks for your thoughts Terry
  2. L

Ferrari 458 current tyre choice late 2021

For those of you who have recently renewed the tyres on a 458. Did you find availability for Ferrari dedicated spec K1 tyres non existent I am looking for the correct homologated it’s to no avail. What do you recommend I fit? I would prefer Michelin but MPSS K 1 are out of stock...
  3. L

Looking for a Carbonio 458 number plate mount

Maybe you have one spare after selling your 458. Let me know your price. bakerterry999@yahoo.com
  4. L

Seeking 458 Giallo Triplo Strato

I am actively looking to purchase a RHD UK 458 in Giallo Triplo Strato. Must have Carbon fibre racing seats and under 20k miles.
  5. L

458 Giallo Triplo Strato

Hi am a returnee to prospective Ferrari ownership and currently hankering after a 458 in three layer Giallo. Looking for a low miles low owner and well sorted example. Would anyone care to advise on rarity, numbers imported and whether the colour attracts much of a premium. Thanks in...