Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Recent content by markst

1. markst

LHD 308s

ok bit out on a limb here.....but with spending more time abroad, either in SoF or Spain ...I'm tempted with a lhd 308. great looking cars, always wanted one....and i'm worried about blind spots in a rhd abroad....or am I being nuts. this caught my eye.....I know its an "i" ….so the lower...
  2. markst

The 2019 Committee Election process starts on Saturday 24th Feb

Dear Fellow Member, Having been asked once again to do the honours as RO ...I've agreed...:hmmm: Quite funny Really Francis's email pinged in as I was just searching Ferraris on PH...… anyway.... Position up for Election There is 1 (one) Committee position up for election – Mon The Fish...
  3. markst

California replacement

anybody got their money down for this ??...............I read somewhere they have stop taking orders for the Cali
  4. markst

Chip / scratch repairs - any recomendations near guildford Surrey

looking for a recommendation for one of these mobile chip repairers - I need a small 1 inch scratch repaired on my Porsche. Thanks Mark
  5. markst

Morgans

Anybody on here ever had a Morgan ??? .....I'm not thinking about an Aero, but rather a plus 4 :shocked:
  6. markst

2017 Interim Committee Election process starts on Saturday April 29th

The 2017 Committee Election process starts on Saturday April 29th Position up for Election There is 1 (one) Committee position up for election – MarkSt’s Mark decided to stand down froms the Comms , so we have an interim Election The Returning Officer will be MarkSt (Mark). Timetable...
  7. markst

Sailing boats

A few pics from st Tropez this evening - stunning collection of racing boats have turned up for the regatta
  8. markst

Brexit and values

Ok - so here is the elephant in the room ......... Prices had peaked prior to the vote - anyone care to guess where they are going now ??
  9. markst

Happy Birthday to AJ

Just to wish AJ a happy birthday.....and a happy retirement :hmmm: :grin:
  10. markst

top gear

anyone else think this "new" show was rubbish............ I like Chris, but this was just a rehash of old ideas :thumbsdow
  11. markst

430 spider

funny enough I could not see that I had posted any pics recently... and thanks to RSB for another fantastic job :thumbsup:
  12. markst

F430 battery replacement

Well went to start the 430 today, and despite being plugged into a battery conditioner , it struggled to turn it over :hmmm: Also had tyre pressure warnings come up, and bonnet just popped for no apparent reason clearly not using my car enough :thumbsdow but will now do my best. Anyway...
  13. markst

OMG Road tax is back next year

I know I'm slow , but have you seen the rules from next april - no more free road tax its going to be 140 , and if your car cost over 40k - that will be 490 pa. ouch .:thumbsdow I wonder where that will leave my 430 in the future - it already costs over £500 :cry3:
  14. markst

AIB continues CS sponsorship into 2017

Fellow Members, We are delighted to announce that AIB have agreed to extend their sponsorship with CS for another 12 months, and behalf of everyone I would like to thank them for their continued support. Since their arrival , AIB have shown themselves to be exceptionally helpful with all types...