Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Recent content by RichardCH

1. RichardCH

Recoring OEM 430 Cats

I am also revisiting the Novitec Fuchs rear X tail pipes that I first bought in 2014 and subsequently sold. Need to get the car ready for its annual visit to Italy in July
  2. RichardCH

Recoring OEM 430 Cats

So very pleased to report that I am working with Gert at Carnewal whom has his own serious workshop. He recored my Porsche Cats 8 years ago with HJS 200 Cell items very hopeful for a solution in the next couple of weeks
  3. RichardCH

Recoring OEM 430 Cats

does anyone else do this besides Fabspeed pls, I think I should recore mine after 15 years and 30k miles, would love some 200 cell HJS cats inside the OEM casing??
  4. RichardCH

Titanium Brake Caliper Pistons - CCM

sounds good but never had a problem with any of my pistons in my 430s CCM's over the last 16 years
  5. RichardCH

296 GTB prices vs F8 /488

is it this
  6. RichardCH

296 GTB prices vs F8 /488

Very silly question, everyone says the 296 GTB is the car to have 820hp it sounds great etc, maybe better than SF90 but prices are well off list and not much more than 488 or F8's what is going on here please?
  7. RichardCH

Loving this 488 design stripe

sometimes White and Red can just look wrong but just love this
  8. RichardCH

Loving this 488 design stripe

looks fab?
  9. RichardCH

F430 muffler bracket kit up grade

it does
  10. RichardCH

F430 muffler bracket kit up grade

you dont need a muffler gearbox bracket, this is what caused the problem in the first place it blocks heat expansion
  11. RichardCH

Tyre suggestions for F430

fully agreed with the above Michelin Pilot Sport 4S or 5S, no Pirellis
  12. RichardCH

French Green Air Filters

this isnt just a random post but after a lot of trial and error I have these on my my cars as they are simply the best
  13. RichardCH

French Green Air Filters

14. RichardCH

French Green Air Filters

Despite being French, the green air filter brand (unrelated to green dragon in the US) is most definitely the best design and quality and the place to buy them is https://www.ultraperformance.fr/filtre-a-air-green they offer great service
  15. RichardCH

488GTB

you have finally got a RED ferrari !