Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Recent content by SimonJW

1. S

Wings & Wheels, Dunsfold - Supporting the RNRMCF

Supporting the RNRMCF at Wings & Wheels, Dunsfold Hi All, It’s that time of year again. After two very successful years supporting the Royal Navy and Royal Marines Children’s Fund at the Wings and Wheels event, Dunsfold, I am once again asking for CS members support. As in previous years we...
  2. S

Invite to a Static Display for charity at Wings and Wheels

Hi All, I haven't been on here for a while but I have a request for three cars, of any ilk, to display at Wings and Wheels, Saturday 24th & Sunday 25th August, supporting the Royal Navy & Royal Marines Children's Fund (RNRMCF). To clarify that is up to six separate cars for the two days. From...
  3. S

Planes, Games and Automobiles Update

For those that aren't aware the above event is intertwined with my other post the RNRMCF trackday at Goodwood. Our stall at the last Goodwood Breakfast Club! To date we have potentially sold 11 track days, received money for none and need to sell 30, they are currently £135 for a half day...
  4. S

The Royal Navy & Royal Marines Children's Fund Track Day at Goodwood

The RNRMCF Track Day which is officially named 'Planes, Games and Automobiles' will be held at Goodwood Motor Circuit 4th June 2012 to raise funds for the RNRMCF and its causes. Thanks to everybody that contributed to the original thread and in particular thanks to Bruce and Richard for...