Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. RichardCH

Recoring OEM 430 Cats

does anyone else do this besides Fabspeed pls, I think I should recore mine after 15 years and 30k miles, would love some 200 cell HJS cats inside the OEM casing??
  2. RichardCH

296 GTB prices vs F8 /488

Very silly question, everyone says the 296 GTB is the car to have 820hp it sounds great etc, maybe better than SF90 but prices are well off list and not much more than 488 or F8's what is going on here please?
  3. RichardCH

Loving this 488 design stripe

looks fab?
  4. RichardCH

French Green Air Filters

Despite being French, the green air filter brand (unrelated to green dragon in the US) is most definitely the best design and quality and the place to buy them is https://www.ultraperformance.fr/filtre-a-air-green they offer great service
  5. RichardCH

Changing the sparkplugs F430 Spider

did mine last weekend, takes a bit of time and back ache
  6. RichardCH

F430 Engine Mounts Ferrari Part 190255

GBP 65 each + shipping, 8 available (located Zurich)
  7. RichardCH

F430 OEM Rear Diffuser Fins + Centre Grill

Have a set of 4 good as new OEM items, black, GBP 390+ shipping Centre Grill GBP 80+Shipping
  8. RichardCH

Replacing F430 rear driveshaft rubber gaiters

what is the procedure here pls?
  9. RichardCH

Ferrari 458 Scuderia Matt Gold Colour Code Urgent

anybody know what this code is pls, I am out there with a new purchase Grigio Silverstone F430 and the wheels will either be Grigio Silverstone or 458 Matt Gold commments very welcome
  10. RichardCH

488 / Fiat Quality Interior Switchgear

So having now driven a 488 Spider with a Novitec exhaust that no longer sounds like a washing machine, its back on the agenda. However I just can't get out of my head the cheap quality of the plastics for the interior switch gear, it would be bad in a Fiat, Ferrari needs to call up Bentley's...
  11. RichardCH

Best mods for a F430

these are right at the top of my list, especially on a mountain pass, if you love hammering up and down the box on sharp bends https://carbonio.com/products/ferrari-f430-f1-challenge-shift-paddles
  12. RichardCH

F430 Spider Vented Lexan Engine Cover

Does anyone make one of these, it most certainly doesn't have to be sheet glass? something like this but flat
  13. RichardCH

F430 Rear Drive shaft Heat Shields

The OEM design for the F430 Rear Drive shaft Heat Shields is just pathetic, has anyone ever fabricated any like exist for the 488 please?
  14. RichardCH

F430 Key Fob Restoration

Whats the best solution here, simply a a new Aliexpress case...
  15. RichardCH

My F430 Spider

So just wanted to say having owned my F430 with Carbon Seats and Brakes from new in 2008, and been through a few mechanical incidents between 2016 and 2020, when I had to replace just about everything in the engine bay besides the actual engine and gearbox themselves, what a fantastic car it is...
  16. RichardCH

488 ECU Tune & X Pipe

any thoughts on installing the above, does it make the car sound more real, less base sound for those who have done it? also I guess 200 cell cats is an alternative, comments please! this being an X-pipe example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNU6e32L8hk
  17. RichardCH

Capristo F430 4-2-1 Headers

The Legendary 430 Capristo headers (without blankets) used but in excellent condition USD 2,995 (GBP 2,160) + economy tracked shipping
  18. RichardCH

F430 F1 PIS Setting

a year ago I had a new clutch, no idea what my Ferrari dealer set the PIS at but its obviously way too high, any of you gone below 4.8? as going tomorrow to get it adjusted
  19. RichardCH

F430 Kline Innovation 200 Cell HJS Race Cats

low mileage very good condition in SS GBP 875 + shipping
  20. RichardCH

The Posts of this forum are Glacial

what's up with you guys, it might as well not exist