Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. T

How I Spent My Day

Couldn't think of a better way to of spent it really, drove the r8 and the orange lamborghini as you can see :)
  2. T

Is This Reasonably Priced????

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ferrari-360-spider-/252057855400?nav=SEARCH What with everyone mentioning hike in prices got me thinking is this one reasonably priced? Understandable it needs attention, probs quite alot I duno???
  3. T

Got The Job!!

As title says I had my interview other week (Thanks for all the good luck wishes) and today was confirmed I've got the job, starting salary of 20k and I'm going to be based in whitwell. Startingbeginning of September. Onwards and upwards
  4. T

Any Nice Restaurants

My 27th birthday coming up week on Tuesday and me the other half and our little boy are going Manchester for the night, taking our son to a play so thought might aswell stop night and go United see if I can see some players get him a kit signed, but thought I'd ask if anyone knows of any nice...
  5. T

Job Interview

Just a post to basically say on Thursday I've got a job interview, I only work for the lowly Co-op and I'm one of the usual people you would see walking round the store, been there now for 9 years and been learning everything as I go just been taken for an idiot from previous managers, but got a...
  6. T

Only 5 More Weeks!!!

Hi as the title says only 5 more weeks until the charity event I'm organising on Shirebrook Market square, please anyone who could make it please come on down as I'd love to meet you in person and get to know you better whilst raising abit of money Thanks Craig
  7. T

Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire Possible Meet???

Hi I'm organising a car Meet for the FireFighters Charity in 23rd August in Shirebrook notts but thought it would be good to see if everyone would be interested in organising a meet for sometime next month, date time and venue are all up for debate, just preferably not 23rd :) , ideally a...
  8. T

Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire Possible Meet???

Hi I'm organising a car Meet for the FireFighters Charity in 23rd August in Shirebrook notts but thought it would be good to see if everyone would be interested in organising a meet for sometime next month, date time and venue are all up for debate, just preferably not 23rd :) , ideally a...
  9. T

Cars Needed For Charity Meet Nottingham Area - Updated

As it says in the title really, updated version to a previous post, I'm in contact with someone at lotus and he's telling me I've got a good chance of getting the guys at lotus Nottingham to help out and that they have just had 3 brand new White cars delivered so they could be a possibility. All...
  10. T

Car Cafe This Saturday Who's Going

Went to this last month and was really good, all cars get free breakfast cob and hot drink,was a gold turn out last time, quite a good mix of cars
  11. T

Cars Needed For Charity Meet Nottingham Area

Hi I'm organising a car Meet to raise money for the FireFighters Charity Registered Number 1093387, the Firefighters charity helps Firefighters who have been injured in service with their rehabilitation etc and is a totally non-profit organisation. The car Meet is for Cars of a sports/prestige...
  12. T

Cars Needed For Charity Meet Nottingham Area

Hi I'm organising a car Meet to raise money for the FireFighters Charity Registered Number 1093387, the Firefighters charity helps Firefighters who have been injured in service with their rehabilitation etc and is a totally non-profit organisation. The car Meet is for Cars of a sports/prestige...