Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. S

urgent request please 458 owner or expert

My collegue is delivering a 458 to one our customers, and like an idiot he been 16* in the car off road of course, and will be at the customers address in 15 minutes. He needs to know how you clear trip A trip computer as he can't clear it and it shows speed of day or something like.
  2. S

Any members at mill brook event today

As the title
  3. S

O1 Plate

Followed this car the other day on the m25 on the way back from goodwood and took a pic, seems quiet an expensive plate Registration O1 (letter o and 1) 06/04/2004 Previous Owners 0 Total Owners 1 DVLA Vehicle Details SEAT LEON SE TDI 130 SE TDI 5dr HATCHBACK DIESEL 1.9 (1896 cc) 130 BHP...
  4. S

Thinking of buying a Scud

I thinking Scuds are now looking a good and sensible buy, and thinking of buying one this week, Can anyone answer a couple of questions for me please, Whats loudest, a 06 onwards gallardo or a Scud Whats the ride like on bumpy roads, worse than a f430 and normal gallardo, Strad? Any spec...
  5. S

anyone hang out on this site

nice ferrari section also onther marques, and other great things, http://www.luxury4play.com/ferrari/ http://www.luxury4play.com/garage/71746-pictures-my-house-garage.html
  6. S

Ferraris at auction, vendor Lombard

FERRARI - 360M - MODENA F1 06/2000 - W879MBT - 3.6L - 2DR COUPE RED (BEIGE) 50,579 Ptrl Man £34,250 £25,750 / £23,650 Bruntingthorpe 19/01/2011 Vendor: LOMBARD Reg DateJun 2000 VATMargin V5No V5 Specification includes... Half Leather TrimRadioAirbag X 2Central LockingAnti...
  7. S

Happy Bithday Fraccie

Happy birthday ade :cake::presents2::cake::party2
  8. S

Wagner to win Xfactor 2010

I Put a bet on Wagner earlier today 25 to 1 to win outright, one on with betfred and another with bet365, Im all for the vote wagner campaign as the others who dont win will get good careers weather they win or not, they always do, and im sick of the xfactor money machine being on Sunday nite...
  9. S

Leaf Blower question

I would like to buy a quality back pack leaf blower, Just want to use it as a blower to blow leaves on lawn from drive with no effort and then my ride leaf collector will pick them up, Has anyone got a back pack blower or about to buy one, if so which one, there are loads, and no doubt half...
  10. S

Tonyh strad help required

tony send you a pm, are you about steve
  11. S

Forget putting the wrong fuel in your car at the pumps

Morrisons, for the second time in months have put the wrong fuel in there PUMPS. I would be well angry, 12 Motorists cars are knackered, http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-11483400
  12. S

Yellow Scuds

Does anyone on here know how many yellow scuds were produced, maybe uk and rest of the world, I really tempted to buy one now, but can't find one in yellow forsale anywhere.
  13. S

Morgan on Sugar at 9pm tonight

Should be worth a view, how the other half live etc etc Im sure there was a toy ferrari scud on the preview advertising the program.
  14. S

Blackberry Playbook

Anyone getting one, Strange Name, but you heard it here first
  15. S

Cheap lambo coming up, books at 31900 minus damage

This car will need sorting as has bad repairs, need tyres and wheel refurbs and is higher mileage than most, If you are lookibg for a cheap one to maybe wrap and to upgrade the wheels might be for you, LAMBORGHINI - GALLARDO - COUPE 01/2004 - LF53ZKU - 5.0L - 2DR COUPE BLACK (BLACK) 37,479...
  16. S

Ferrari Team Orders

:thumbsdow
  17. S

Need a new motor, Help required on what to buy, Ideas anyone?

My 911 turbo sold yesterday, its being exported to cyprus, Most of you have been here where I am now, I desperate for some new wheels already and wondering why i sold my 911 and running out of ideas on what to buy. Im considering old or new, or really old, which seems to be in at the moment...
  18. S

Show us your 911 thread

no discussions, just pics please :grin::thumbsup:
  19. S

veyron at bca auction

http://www.matchthedeal.com/beta/news/item/188