Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. D

458 Italia, Interior A pillar Trim, and Trim Panel above screen How to remove ???

Hi, I am trying to remove the Interior A pillar trim panel and the trim panel above the Screen as I can see the adhesive has let go and they are all bubbles, so can anyone advise,Thanks, Regards DM
  2. D

Ferrari 458 Italia, can I fit a Challenge front bumper ???

Hi all, first day back on road and I damaged front bumper, so I do not want to take the car off the road while I repair, as a new bumper is very expensive I looked on ebay and found a challenge bumper cheap so I got it, so have it repaired and resprayed my colour and fit on car so I can then...
  3. D

Ferrari 458 Italia, Starting Problem ????

Hi All, I have had my 458 Italia now for 7 years but it has always had a Problem when starting, always on trickle charger, even fitted a new battery, overhauled and bench tested starter motor, checked grounds and wiring, but all to no avail ??, Here is what happens, I turn on Ignition wait till...
  4. D

Ferrari 458 outer door handle fixing allen screw stripped?? and I broke something ??

Hi All, me again I was trying to remove the outer door handle (L/h side) and I stripped the tiny Allen screw head???< ( I had watched a Youtube film which had said to be very careful ?? even so I did) so then I tried using a larger allen key which I ground the ends so I could tap in in ?? and in...
  5. D

458 Headlamp Glass, can stronechips/ scratches be polished out ??

Hi All, my 458 headlamps covers have quite a few scratches, stonechips etc, so as I am sure they are made of some sort of plastic ??, can anyone suggest the best way to polish out these scratches etc, and once polished I will cover with PPF, Thanks, any help appreciated, Regards DM
  6. D

458 Front Wing removal ?? how to

Hi All, I am still working on my 458 while it is of the road, I am now trying to remove the front wings and sill panels to respray, I have removed all the top bolts and one about halfway down the a pillar under the wing, but there is one more right at the bottom which also holds the sill and it...
  7. D

458 Italia Light in trunk not working, how to remove sill panels to repaint ??

Hi All, the light in my front trunk has never worked since I got the car, I now have removed the complete front bumper and the trunk tub, so I decided to try and sort it out, first I tried the micro switch on the trunk lock which works fine, then I tried the wire from micro switch to the lamp...
  8. D

458 Italia How to remove black trim panels in front of windscreen ???

Hi all, I am trying to remove the black trim panels under the front hood, I can get the 2 front panels out no problem but the 2 right in front of the windscreen seem to be either attached to the bottom of the windscreen or tucked under the screen, I have given them a good tug but they just will...
  9. D

458 Satnav ????

Hi, I am just about fed up with the Satnav in my 458, it now will tell me to go left instead of right when I am almost at home, so can anyone suggest the best Satnav that I can mount on my Screen,Thanks, Regards DM
  10. D

458 front lower ball joint removal

Hi I need to replace the rubber boot/cover in the lower front susp ball joint ?? I have removed the nut but how do I break loose the taper pin without damaging the threads ??, any help appreciated, Regards DM
  11. D

Ferrari 458 Wiper Arms removal ??

Hi, how do I remove the Wiper arms ?? any help appreciated, Eddie
  12. D

How to remove 458 Front Boot liner ??

Hi can anyone tell me how to remove the 458 Italia front boot liner ??, I have removed the 4 obvious screws 2 either side where the tool kit and compressor sit, also remove 4 screws at the very bottom but they were just holding the carpet in place ??, so any help appreciated, Regards DM
  13. D

Ferrari 458 Italia Door glass water seal / scraper

Hi does anyone know how to remove the Door Glass Seal/scraper ?? as I would like to remove to install PPF film, Thanks, Regards DM
  14. D

Bodyshell for Dino 206 SP ???

Hi anyone know where I can get a Body shell for a Dino 206 SP either Spider or Coupe, in F/glass or Alley, or even a wooden buck so I can make an Alley body, any help appreciated, Regards DM
  15. D

458 Pollen filter change, How to ???

Hi All, I removed the 3 screws around the Pollen filter but the panel will not budge ?? so all I can think is the wiper arms have to be removed so the complete trim panel in front of the screen has to be removed ?? is that correct, any help appreciated, Regards DM
  16. D

458 Exhaust solenoids ? always quite ??

Hi, can anyone tell me if the Exhaust Solenoid Valves can be switched to always quite on my 458 so I can keep the Decibels low for a Snetterton Track day ?? Thanks, Regards DM
  17. D

458 Italia Passenger Air Bag/dash top removal

Hi I am in the process of fitting a dash Cam and need to route the USB connector to power the Cam from the Glovebox to top of dash center so can anyone tell me how to remove the Passenger side Airbag/Dash top section so I can install the USB cable, any help appreciated, Regards DM
  18. D

458 Italia fitting a front and rear Camera ??

Hi, one of the things missing from my 458 Italia is the front and rear Cameras, so I have bought a kit from Ebay and just asking if anyone on here has fitted them, so asking which is the simplest route to get the wiring from the rear to Dash without cutting and or drilling as little as possible...
  19. D

Brighton Speed Trials, I want to run my 458 Italia ????

Hi, I went to the Brighton Speed Trials las weekent 7 Sept and I got the bug so want to run my 458 there next year ?? has anyone run theirs there ??, I think someone said you need a Competition Licence so how does one go about getting one of these ??, it would be a great time to try out the...
  20. D

458 what do I use to treat the leather on the Dash ??

Hi I have just treated the seats with some lovely hide food and they smell great, but now wondering what can I use on the Dash as I am sure the dash gets a lot more drying from the sun than the seats, but the last thing I want is to have a lovely shiney dash ?? think of all the reflections, so...