Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. Mulc

AV12BER

Ferrari F12. This car has been floating around work. Last time I saw it, was about to go into prototype. I imagine for dismantling and rebuild. Just wondered if anyone knows anything about it.
  2. Mulc

Head Gasket F355

My F355 has gone in for belt and annual service, and slight overheating problem. Car only overheats when stationary for about 5 mins. Just been notified that head gasket may be buggered. As a complete numpty in these things, What are the symptoms for a knackered gasket. Thanks in advance. Mulc.
  3. Mulc

Mark Webber

Was at Silverstone last weekend and over the tannoy from Radio LeMans came an announcement that Mark Webber had signed a FIVE year contract with Porsche to race in the WEC. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  4. Mulc

2012 Six Nations.

Just watched France against Italy. Have to say the Italians game has improved no end. Feel Scotland and England is a very scrappy game at mo. Really looking forwards to tomorrow. Ireland against WALES. I fear the French may win the competition though. :cry:
  5. Mulc

Le Mans 2012

Anybody up for a beer at a Sarthe on the 16th June?
  6. Mulc

250GTO on M40 Northbound????

As per title, did anyone else see it. I passed by just before the M42 junction at about 16:00. Cannot understand why a car of that importance was on an open trailer being towed by a 4x4!!! Kit car??:hmmm::hmmm:
  7. Mulc

Guess The Advert

http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=22984504&server=vimeo.com&show_title=0&show_byline=0&show_portrait=0&color=00adef&fullscreen=1&autoplay=1&loop=0
  8. Mulc

Help Req'd Please. Shares and Probate.

My father recently died. Now the issue is, I need to find out the price of his share on the day he passed away. Any help would most welcome. Thanks in advance, Mulc.