What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Av8 - Kemble

A348W

For those of out in the West Country, apparently av8 reopens this weekend!

Seems to have been sometime!

Not my neck of the woods just idle curiosity but what’s AV8? I ask because my dad used to fly the AV8a. Guessing there’s a link as it’s Kemble?

its a Cafe at Kemble airfield. Whilst its was a modern building, the flat roof was blown of, so its been rebuilt and is re opening. Nice place to meet up as seating outside faces the runway. If you do visit you might get lost on the section of road by the Britania aircraft, its the width of a motorway and leads down to a haulage business. You might be able to go over 15 mph on that section :laugh:

its a Cafe at Kemble airfield. Whilst its was a modern building, the flat roof was blown of, so its been rebuilt and is re opening. Nice place to meet up as seating outside faces the runway. If you do visit you might get lost on the section of road by the Britania aircraft, its the width of a motorway and leads down to a haulage business. You might be able to go over 15 mph on that section :laugh:

:thumbsup:

Great. Flew in there last summer. Lovely cafe, food is great, with a nice outlook, sitting out on the benches on a day like today is worth a trip, as not just for the aircraft that taxi up outside but some great cars pull in too. Time for another trip.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk