What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Bell Sport and Classic - anyone used for servicing?

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has used Bell Sport and Classic for servicing? Just looking at options a little further afield than my local places if I decide not to do it myself. Either post or PM thoughts would be great if you’ve used them before or know others who have. Cheers.

Yes I have used them for years and have no hesitation in recommending them. When Attilio left HR Owen, I followed him to Bell. One of the top Ferrari techs in the world.

In fact I was there today and they have a mouth watering array of cars being worked on.

Yes I have used them for years and have no hesitation in recommending them. When Attilio left HR Owen, I followed him to Bell. One of the top Ferrari techs in the world.

In fact I was there today and they have a mouth watering array of cars being worked on.

Cheers Sy. I'll definitely be considering them in the future :thumbsup:

Cheers Sy. I'll definitely be considering them in the future 👍
Interesting thread thanks...
How did you get on with Bell? I am at the same stage a few years behind you: cam belt service needed, with entry price quoted in London £5k, so looking further afield!
Thanks

Interesting thread thanks...
How did you get on with Bell? I am at the same stage a few years behind you: cam belt service needed, with entry price quoted in London £5k, so looking further afield!
Thanks

I've just had a couple of annuals done since this thread and couldn't really legitimize the shipping costs to Bell for those so had them done locally. This year was going to be the engine out but I've delayed it until next as I've hardly used the car over this summer due to personal circumstances. If you do use Bell I'd be interested in the quoted price and your thoughts afterwards (y)