What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Fancy making the day of some hugely deserving kids? Cambridge charity event

Thankyou all so much for taking the time to come along. It was lovely to meet you and a really lovely group of people and beautiful array of cars. Thanks again for the very kind donations too. There were a lot of kids and adults who were enjoying the opportunity to get up close to a Ferrari so huge thanks for everyone being so accommodating. Hope to do more events in the future.

I have the Club's flags which I will arrange to drop off with whoever needs them at a future events. Thanks again everyone

Great to meet you all. Shame we couldn't fire the cars up, but i don't think the jazz band would have appreciated that.

Cheers

Pav

I would like to share the following email from the Sick Children's Trust with you following last Sunday's event which was supported by Club Scuderia:

Good afternoon!

As a major contributor to our event, we thought that you may be interested to know were we are with regards to the filming that took place on Sunday:

We understood that it may reach their news slot the following day, but I think a local story regarding a large company takeover was used instead as, regrettably, our event wasn't shown. However, our PR team will watch for it I'm sure and Abi and I will too and we will let you know if we hear anything regarding it's showing. I understand that Cambridge TV is channel 7 on Freeview for anyone in the Cambridge area, but anyone can view it online. The show will be 'Cambridge In and Around' which will air on a Wednesday night at 9 pm in approx. 3-4 weeks time. Once the show has aired it will put onto Cambridge TV website as below:

http://www.cambridge-tv.co.uk/

Also, a further update:

Our funds raised by the event have been increased to £3,452.91 and we can not thank you enough for your major contribution to this. We are absolutely delighted!
Regards

All at Acorn House & Chestnut House, Cambridge

Well done all from here who attended:thumbsup:
Nice one Matt for organising, I couldn't attend sadly as we also visited another hospice in Bromsgrove on the same day as your event, also a worth while charity event and some very emotional discussions speaking to some terminally ill patients, i had a couple tearful moments and makes you really appreciate your family and health.
Primrose hospice raised £5100 from that one day event, amazing

Cheers all who attended :thumbsup: