What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

photos

wheels1

It would be great not to resize all the photos to be able to upload them, I just tried a 2.4 MB photo and it would not accept it.

Also, I do not like that the photo name is posted for all to see, not sure if these can be fixed but it would be nice

Spell check would be very usefull, well for me anyway.
Just ideas :)

We'll look at photo upload issues. I'm afraid it's going to take a few days (hopefully not longer but we'll see) to iron our the problems with the new software, not least because we're not yet familiar with it ourselves and had it forced on us a bit by problems we couldn't fix with the old software. Hopefully won't be too long though and the new software should be more stable.

Having to resize photos is a bit of a killer bug. It was why I’d use Tapatalk. If you’re uploading more than one or two it’s just not worth the hassle.

It would be great not to resize all the photos to be able to upload them, I just tried a 2.4 MB photo and it would not accept it.

Also, I do not like that the photo name is posted for all to see, not sure if these can be fixed but it would be nice

Spell check would be very usefull, well for me anyway.
Just ideas :)
Max image size is currently set at the default 1.024Mb. I will check with Wakey if it is sensible to increase that. The Max we can go to on our server configuration is 2.048Mb

Photos from the old forum seem to be chopped off at the sides and also lost a lot of pixels, the quality has significantly deteriorated on some photos but not others. Any idea on why and if it’s going to be fixed?