What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Please read before posting new threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Club Scuderia

Club Administrator
IMPORTANT NOTICE - Technical Q & A

Please do not Spam or Hijack any posts made in this section.

The Technical Q & A is for serious Ferrari talk only and is a resource for many people. Any posts not of a serious or informative manner will be deleted without notice.

Please help to keep this section clean.

ClubScuderia.co.uk takes no responsibilty for any advice given in this forum. It is up to the reader to research and determine the validity of any information or advice given.

In order to facilitate more useful searches, and make thread titles more meaningful please could you endeavour to adhere to the following guidelines when constructing a title for your new thread or at the very least ensure that the vehicle model is in the thread title

Please start your new thread with the model that it is relavant to and add a brief description of the problem in the title
e.g. 355 - How do I change the brakes?

Thank you :thumbsup:

Just a bump reminder to adhere to this guideline. Since starting this system around 95% of new threads have contained the model type in the title and a useful description(the mods correcting the outstanding 5%)

This has helped to make the Tech section much more user friendly and improved the quality of searches:thumbsup:

Keep up the good work, and for those who forget - I'll set Jos onto you:laugh:

As a quick reminder - threads in this section should contain the model variant and a useful description of the problem in the title

Threads titles such as "Help", "I'm stuck" or "Does anybody know.." are frowned upon:mad:

Threads containing useful titles such as "360 starter motor problem" or "355 overheating" are the order of the day:thumbsup:

Just a bump reminder to adhere to this guideline. Since starting this system around 95% of new threads have contained the model type in the title and a useful description(the mods correcting the outstanding 5%)

This has helped to make the Tech section much more user friendly and improved the quality of searches:thumbsup:

Keep up the good work, and for those who forget - I'll set Jos onto you:laugh:

As a quick reminder - threads in this section should contain the model variant and a useful description of the problem in the title

Threads titles such as "Help", "I'm stuck" or "Does anybody know.." are frowned upon:mad:

Threads containing useful titles such as "360 starter motor problem" or "355 overheating" are the order of the day:thumbsup:
Just a bump :thumbsup:

A few threads slipping through without the model name in the title so thought it would be good to bump this as a reminder for newbies :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.