What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Sourcing factory shade of Alcantara

dermot

I would like to retrim a few small parts in my 488. The centre trim on the seats is Alcantara NERA 9440.
It seems unobtainable so far, straight black is easy to source.

Anyone have any advice on how to get some in this specific factory shade dark grey/black.

I would like to retrim a few small parts in my 488. The centre trim on the seats is Alcantara NERA 9440.
It seems unobtainable so far, straight black is easy to source.

Anyone have any advice on how to get some in this specific factory shade dark grey/black.

I purchased some alcantara for the 355 sports seats I had recovered a few years ago (still have a roll in red)

I bought it from https://www.glenrevis.com/

Just checked their website and they are still around with a large range of alcantara including colour charts too.

Terry,

Thanks, I have just emailed them to see if the colour code means anything to them. It was not obvious from their online colour chart.

Potentially it is Ferrari specific - it certainly isn't a shade that I've come across.

Try a sample of 9040 and see how it compares.

Martrim also sells alcantara. Apparently they sell it at around £45 a metre which is very cheap. Worth a call if your not already sorted.

(Suspect your code, as suggested, is Ferrari specific!)

It is proving very difficult as it is an OEM only shade. I am getting samples but nothing close enough yet. Thanks for the next lead.

Have you given orourke a shout? Never spoken to them but looking at their website/ media, I’d guess they would be closest to being able to get a factory colour.

HVL (Henk van Lith) might be able to help. The website seems to have grown in size and scope fairly recently and does mention modern Alcantara.