What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

stop press....more new partners...stop press

andrea watt

Well just got in from the monsoon, having spent 5 hours on the motorway and if you were the guy in the grey 355 with a foreign plate looking as happy as me, stationary on the M1,I totally empathise with you! I think I'm gonna start a new thread along with the ferrari's on the road - see if you can spot me in my little RX up and down the country sourcing nothing but the best for you guys.....anyway, the good news is we have two more fantastic partners for you guys in the north, one has all the latest sd3 equipment the other sd2 and about to take delivery of the latest lambo diagnostic machinery, they can also service your other marques such as Porsche and maserati, so register and pass onto your friends with the other marques. Off for a huge wine now!:)

... and keep in mind that "north" can be pretty far south for some of us!!
(anything further forward in happenings up here in proper North as per our previous emails, Andrea?)

... and keep in mind that "north" can be pretty far south for some of us!!
(anything further forward in happenings up here in proper North as per our previous emails, Andrea?)

Not that far north - but I'm talking to someone....actually you may be able to help with some local knowledge - I'll be in touch

partners

gis a clue who ? and where ? :huh:
North is a big place:grin:

nothing on your website yet
Evening, only got in at 8! still to upload the details on a couple, one already loaded in derby. the other two in Sheffield and Durham - not sure where you are ? Hope that helps:)

the new website will reveal all

our partner base has doubled/tripled in the last few months, but we've decided to hold fire on the announcements until 'phase 2' is ready - ie, a more interactive front end, however our new Partner page will have the main specialsts in each region

felt a bit for Andrea today though:jerry: best not say too much:shocked: