What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Supercar Event 24th & 25th June 2017

mal

All,

The Supercar Event 2016, in aid of The Childrens Trust, will now be held on 24th & 25th June 2016. This is a change from the previously advertised dates following the change in date for the festival of Speed.

We could not do it without your help so please put the dates in the diary and come along and drive or help, if you can. We need at least 150 cars over the weekend and lots of helpers so if you haven't been before please put this in your diary, it is a fantastically enjoyable, fun and rewarding event.

It would be good to organise a club static display again for those that do not want to drive please register your interest on this thread if you are interested in the club display - if you are able to help coordinate this please let me know.

We need as many volunteers as possible to help in the paddock area please PM me if you are interested in helping and not already on the mailing list.

For those that do not know much about the event please see the website:

http://thesupercarevent.com/

If you want to know more about the charity please see this link:

https://www.thechildrenstrust.org.uk/

If you have any questions please ask.

Cheers

Mal

If I don't decide to drive, I may well take part in the display - will give it some thought. I've driven the last 3 years, but last year was not a great success for me so I'm feeling a bit hesitant this year (and my front end is shiny and chip free at the moment too!).

I'll happily help out in the pit lane on Sunday if I'm not working, I already have work booked in for Saturday :grin:

So who's going? Got the email last night asking for confirmation.

I'll decide by the weekend, but still debating. It's a good cause and I think I'll regret it if I don't do it - but I've done it the last few years, and last year caused me a few issues!

I'm driving again both days but not in the Ferrari. Great event and a very worthy cause, for those that are not sure sign up and you can do as many or as few laps as you wish, there is no pressure on you to keep pounding round all day.

I'm driving again both days but not in the Ferrari. Great event and a very worthy cause, for those that are not sure sign up and you can do as many or as few laps as you wish, there is no pressure on you to keep pounding round all day.

Yeah, I think that's been my mistake the other years! Think I'll say yes, but give the car a few more rests.

All,

The Supercar Event 2016, in aid of The Childrens Trust, will now be held on 24th & 25th June 2016. This is a change from the previously advertised dates following the change in date for the festival of Speed.

We could not do it without your help so please put the dates in the diary and come along and drive or help, if you can. We need at least 150 cars over the weekend and lots of helpers so if you haven't been before please put this in your diary, it is a fantastically enjoyable, fun and rewarding event.

It would be good to organise a club static display again for those that do not want to drive please register your interest on this thread if you are interested in the club display - if you are able to help coordinate this please let me know.

We need as many volunteers as possible to help in the paddock area please PM me if you are interested in helping and not already on the mailing list.

For those that do not know much about the event please see the website:

http://thesupercarevent.com/

If you want to know more about the charity please see this link:

https://www.thechildrenstrust.org.uk/

If you have any questions please ask.

Cheers

Mal

Hi Mal

I'm interested in the club display, on either day.

Geoff

Hi Mal

I'm interested in the club display, on either day.

Geoff

Geoff,

We are happy to do a club display, but need someone to coordinate. No one volunteered last year so it did not happen, but Andy Jeffries did it the year before.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards

Malcolm

The Supercar event was a great success again this year.

The current net total raised for the Childrens Trust was a fantastic £112,000 and this is likely to rise slightly when all the money comes in.

It is a great result and the committee and the team at the trust would like to thank Club Scuderia and all those members who come along to support the event in any capacity.

Roll on 2018....

Excellent news Mal,

Well done to all the organisers, sponsors, marshalls and helpers that allow us drivers to have a great weekend supporting a great cause :thumbsup::thumbsup:

The Supercar event was a great success again this year.

The current net total raised for the Childrens Trust was a fantastic £112,000 and this is likely to rise slightly when all the money comes in.

It is a great result and the committee and the team at the trust would like to thank Club Scuderia and all those members who come along to support the event in any capacity.

Roll on 2018....

Nice :thumbsup:

Well done to all the organisers, helpers and drivers.

Look forward to it again next year.