What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Thanks

francisn

Administrator
Staff member
A few months ago I applied to the comms for some support for a half marathon that my son intended to run. Although he is not a member here my son has been a lifelong Ferrari enthusiast, accompanying me to numerous events and Grand Prix before marriage and kids got in the way.

The comms agreed that my son's half marathon fell within the guidelines and offered £250 sponsorship. My son duly ran the half marathon in a creditable time for a first effort of 1 hour 45 min.

He sent me this message to post here.

“Thanks very much for sponsoring my half marathon run for Mind, which I completed in 1h45. Your sponsorship also pushed me over my £1k target to reach £1200; so I am very grateful for it.

Mind helps anyone with a mental health problem with advice and support, as well as raising awareness and promoting understanding. With 1 in 4 people in the UK experiencing a mental health problem each year, it's a really worthy cause in high demand.”

Kind Regards,

Tommy

Thanks to all on here for supporting my son's effort.

Francis

My son did his first 1/2 Marathon a month ago - hilly course as the quick runners were completing in 1hr 12mins - Chris did it in 1 37 - very pleased

But then he does do loads of cross country for school and now club

- i don't get the running thing myself and those that have met me will know that!

I'd also like to thank the Club for making a generous contribution to my Daughter's, Susan, involvement in Skiing with Heroes next January.

Susan is a complete Ferrari nut and often drives my cars to events, she's also a staunch supporter of the Supercar event giving up both days to Marshal over the last few Years and has driven in previous Years :thumbsup:

Some ask what you get for the 10 quid annual subscription....
For me this is what iforums should be all about and I see the membership subs as a charity donation....

Well done to the committee for managing this.....and to those that give there time for the benefit of others....just brilliant [emoji106]

M

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some ask what you get for the 10 quid annual subscription....
For me this is what iforums should be all about and I see the membership subs as a charity donation....

Well done to the committee for managing this.....and to those that give there time for the benefit of others....just brilliant [emoji106]

M

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Mike :)