What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

The Supercar Event 2nd & 3rd July 2016

mal

All,

Once again an early heads up that the Supercar Event 2016 will be held on 25th & 26th June 2016. After the enormous success of raising £115,000 for The Childrens Trust last weekend we want to make the 10th anniversary of the event in 2016 even bigger and better.

We could not do it without your help so please put the dates in the diary and come along and drive or help, if you can. We need at least 150 cars over the weekend and lots of helpers so if you haven't been before please put this in your diary, it is a fantastically enjoyable, fun and rewarding event.

There will also be a club static display again for those that do not want to drive and we need as many volunteers as possible to help in the paddock area.

Volunteer lists and driver lists will be started later and I am sure Andy will start a list for the CS display at some point.

We could also plan a visit to the Trust at Tadworth so that people can see the work they do and understand what they are raising the money for - so please say if this is something you would be interested in. If there is enough interest I will try and set it up.

Cheers

Mal

Mal, I'm definitely in, although I enjoyed the Caterham's so much I might stay down that end of the runway :thumbsup: My Son, Daughter and Son's girlfriend are al lip for volunteering again too :dude:

Mal, maybe we can do a Christmas visit to the trust like we did a few years back - I thought that worked really well

Mal, maybe we can do a Christmas visit to the trust like we did a few years back - I thought that worked really well

Yes - I thought of that - but I also wondered about doing a drive and visit in late september then more people would have their cars out. We may be able to do a photoshoot in front of the Tadworth Court which we could use for promotion for next year

Yes - I thought of that - but I also wondered about doing a drive and visit in late september then more people would have their cars out. We may be able to do a photoshoot in front of the Tadworth Court which we could use for promotion for next year

I am up for that too!!

This event did clash with the British GP but Bernie's kindly moved that to 9/10 July :thumbsup:

Yes that is correct, Jos, it was confirmed this week in order to avoid a clash with the festival of speed. It would help if the mods could change the title of the thread.

A huge thank you to visitors, drivers, volunteers and staff at this year’s The Supercar Event (tagged) - you have helped to raise over £90,000 to support The Children’s Trust (tagged) in giving children with brain injury the opportunity the live the best life possible.

I know many on here have taken part this year and in the past and CS has been a great contributor to the events.

Thanks

Mal, Pete and Richard, Mark and the Team and Children at The Children's Trust

A huge thank you to visitors, drivers, volunteers and staff at this year’s The Supercar Event (tagged) - you have helped to raise over £90,000 to support The Children’s Trust (tagged) in giving children with brain injury the opportunity the live the best life possible.

I know many on here have taken part this year and in the past and CS has been a great contributor to the events.

Thanks

Mal, Pete and Richard, Mark and the Team and Children at The Children's Trust

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Brilliant, well done all :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well done all :thumbsup:

Awesome event and very well organised!

I was there on the Sunday, in my Lotus.