What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Time to think about winter storage...

MoreThanPolish

Its that time of year folks - many cars are put on SORN from now, but protection of your prized asset over the winter is now pressing - my car this morning was covered in condensation, which means its on the chassis as well as the bodywork.

Please have a look at our site carcovershop.co.uk which focusses on storage and protection products:

Covers - indoor, outdoor, off the shelf, custom made, breathable, waterproof and combinations of those features

Battery Conditioners - we stock CTEK and Accumate units - special offer on CTEK 5.0 Value Pack only £89.99 - £10 more than just the Conditioner with a host of extra goodies ! https://morethanpolish.com/product/ctek-mxs5-0-value-pack

Dehumidifiers - long standing stockists of Meaco cold weather optimised units (I have one myself)

AirChambers - stockists for almost 20 years

www.carcovershop.co.uk

Ferrari-California-blue-stretch-indoor-cover_5_1.jpgFerrari 456 in garage.jpgFerrari Testarossa in AirChambers 1.jpgCTEK MXS5.0 Value Pack.jpg