Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Recent content by birdseye

1. B

how do I turn over the 360 without the engine starting

I'll have a go and report back
  2. B

My world will come to an end trying to get at all the spark plugs! There has to be an easier way
  3. B

Its used so infrequently I would prefer the oil to have got through before the engine starts. So what do I do?
  4. B

rattlecan for TDF blu

scuffed my front bumper on the garage door surround and dont want to remove for a respray until winter. So I am looking for a supplier of a rattle can of TDF Blu from 2003. Any recommendations?
  5. B

360 cambelt whirr

Had the belts changed in November. Not many miles since but when I ran the car last week, and blipped the throttle in the garage, there was a background whirr noise from the belts. Chat with the mechanic who did the job ( good guy who really does work on high end race cars) he said that the...
  6. B

360 - turning over engine without starting it

deliberately that it - car has sttod for a while and I would like to run up the oil pressure before the engine fires. Question is - which bit of the system do I knobble hopefully without triggering an EML Fuel pump? Igntion circuit?
  7. B

360 shock absorbers

The actuators on my car seem to work ok and there is a perceptible change from riding like a cart to riding like an cart which jas no springs when the sport button is pressed. So does anyone know of an aftermarket shock absorber refurbisher who will tackle the 360 shocks?
  8. B

waterfree coolant

has anyone on here ever used water free coolant? If so what was the experience?
  9. B

ULEZ and Euro 4. Sense at last

Won one!! :thumbsup: My 360 is from 2003 and so predates Euro 4. Frustrating since my V5 actually shows an NoX level which meets the Euro 4 standard as well as the other two levels. Unforunately the LAs go on date of manufacture and the appeals system didnt work. I was repeatedly asked for a...
  10. B

retrofitting sat nav/radio to a 360

No doubt lots of people have done this. Can anyone point me to a good solution. Thinking of something that will slot in place of the Ferrari built in radio and so look / operate like a built in unit.
  11. B

radar detector

Just got an NIP ( first time in 30 years) so am thinking of a detector combined with a camera. Which are the best currently available.
  12. B

360 switches

the one for the soft top is backlit but none of the others are. Should they all be backlit?
  13. B

360 suspension

Thinking of a refurb in the winter and beginning to plan what to do to my 360 spider. One area I want to improve is the ride quality which on typical british roads is poor. Are there alternative modern shiock absorbers that work better than the standard ones. Would there be any issues with EML...
  14. B

anybody here have a gaming set up?

The level of road traffic is such that together with scameras all over means I cant drive in the way that I once was used to do. Probably as well anyway since I am getting on a bit.. So I wondered if a decent gaming set up running something that would take me to all the circuits on the F1...
  15. B

exhaust valves 360 and 430

My 360 came to me with an aftermarket exhaust (FTEC) which is well made but simply too noisy for my taste when the valves are open. I dont want to go to the trouble of refitting the factory system which would first need to be stripped and re-insulated so I am thinking of gelding the valves so...