Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Recent content by F355GTS

1. F355GTS

348 parts

Yes definitely a consideration but looking at option Also useful to know if there’s any oem alternatives
  2. F355GTS

348 parts

Does anybody know a good souce for used 348 parts outside of Eurospares? Looking for n/s lover door panel, n/s rear wing, n/s raidator, fan soensors etc (even one that needs recoring) thanks
  3. F355GTS

25 Years

Today it’s been 25 Years since I bought my first Ferrari, a 328GTS from Simon Furlonger when he worked at KHPC. In the 25 Years I’ve owned 15 different Ferraris, 2 of the cars twice! 8 V8 and 9 V12 ownership periods, average ownership around 28 months, I’ve driven approx. 172k Ferrari miles...
  4. F355GTS

Ferrari FF 20" forged rims

Excellent condition, tyres are good but dated 2012 £1,500 collect Newbury or maybe able to deliver
  5. F355GTS

FOC membership renewal

It's that time of Year and for the first time in 21 Years I'm erring towards not renewing my membership. I found the decision to book a venue for the national meet that would only accommodate less than 10% of the membership, limit access to one car per order and charge for entry to be a crazy...
  6. F355GTS

Aston Martin VantageS Roadster

Picking this up on Tuesday :thumbsup:
  7. F355GTS

FOC National Meet Members now have to pay!!!!

Shocked to see they now want to charge members £20 for attendance :shocked::shocked:and only one vehicle pass per order as well :huh::huh: they've become so money focused they can't even offer a basic meet for their members, time for me to leave after 21 Years!
  8. F355GTS

Great present

from my Wife for my birthday, not room for all but one of each type owned :thumbsup::thumbsup: Thanks to Mike Mather and Clare for the idea :dude:
  9. F355GTS

20 Years, 16 Ferraris and approx 147k Ferrari miles

on 19th July I celebrated 20 Years of Ferrari ownership, I've owned 16 in total (inc 1 I owned twice) and loved every minute. I've covered approx 147k miles (7,300 per annum ave) around 60% in V8's and 40% in V12's and a fuel bill of something like £64k :shocked::)
  10. F355GTS

One of my past 599's up for sale

http://www.rybrook.co.uk/approved-used-cars/vehicle/ferrari-599-petrol-2dr-201611219950099/ good to see it's still going :thumbsup:
  11. F355GTS

2012 FF

new to me and collecting on 28th October :thumbsup: Rosso maranello/ Cuoio Toscana
  12. F355GTS

Goodwood Full Throttle

Lovley morning, good to meet up with some old faces, Tony, Albert, JT, Andy Bruce :thumbsup:
  13. F355GTS

BMW Z4 SDRIVE 35IS ROADSTER - Low Mileage (2013)

12,600 Miles, Mineral White, Coral Red Leather, Car is virtually as new, One Lady Owner, Always hand washed, never used in Winter, recent ceramic paint protection, Next service not due for 17k Miles,12 Months Warranty, 12 Months MOT, Full BMWSH Fitted options - 19" Double Spoke Wheels, Pro...
  14. F355GTS

Ferrari Factory Tour 19th July 14.00

I have a private tour organised on the above date and there's some spaces available. Cost is dependant on numbers but will be around £130- £150 If anybody is interested in coming along please drop me a PM.
  15. F355GTS

Dave hard at work

:thumbsup: