What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

One of my past 599's up for sale

I think it left me with 8.5k in Nov'08, Piers (SLS, 599 etc) then bought it for a short while, not sure where it went after that

You may be right on the bushes, but I bet they have been done by now, when I sold my car at 16,000 miles, the wear on the clutch and brakes was 24%, so this cars should only be half worn as long as it has not been tracked.

Very rare to see 599's tracked but not rare to see them doing epic European trips with autobahn speeds, mountain passes and the like that give brakes a real work out. We did a 3000 miler last year that took 10% off the discs so I would suggest 30k could easily be the life of 599 brakes.

When buying mine at 18,000 some ball joints / bushes were at Amber.

Doing a full front and rear suspension refresh this winter at 24k and will upgrade the discs to surface transforms longer lasting tech.