Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Recent content by Midas

1. M

328 - Central Locking Not Working

Thanks to Nosevi - I did see your post but my membership meant I wasn't able to respond in that part of the website - but thank you. I can't find a poor earth or other connection to the best of my knowledge.
  2. M

328 - Central Locking Not Working

Hi, can anyone help with the following problem on my 1986 Ferrari 328 GTS. (apologies for repost - original is in wrong forum!) The central locking doesn't work - at all. Moreover, the interior lights are on permanently, even after I have locked the car. I understand these circuits are...
  3. M

I can't put my lights out! 328 GTS

Just been in the garage and noticed that the interior lights (centre roof and door) plus the two red door marker lights are on. I've tried the easy fixes - are the doors closed, and are the door switches jammed - but to no avail. Tried locking and unlocking the car several times, but again they...
  4. M

328 GTS Badge - Refurbishment

The 328 GTS badge on the rear of my car has the white centre line looking a bit tired. It looks to me as if you can simply touch it up using something like white enamel paint - but I thought I should ask for an expert opinion first (at about £50 for a new one I thought it worth trying to refurb...
  5. M

Ferrari 328 - New Tyre Recommendation

What's the current wisdom regarding tyre choice on a Ferrari 328. I've been offered Toyos or Pirelli P7s as the two choices by my friendly garage - wondered if there was a clear favourite I should be going to. Current tyres fitted :grin:are Pirelli PZeros which are in good nick but over 5 years...
  6. M

Ferrari 328 - protecting the front side lights and indicators

I am aware that the cost of indicator and side light lenses for a F328 are astronomical - if you can get them. That got me thinking if there is anything you can do to protect them from damage in the first place. Does anyone have any good tips - or is just a case of 'hope and pray'. I did think...
  7. M

Cleaning the Targa Roof on a 328

What's the best product to use on the targa roof of a Ferrari 328, after it has been washed. It's original black. I have assumed any of the 'back to black' products or Armoural would work, but I would welcome some ideas from experienced Ferrari detailers:)