What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

328 - Central Locking Not Working

Midas

Hi, can anyone help with the following problem on my 1986 Ferrari 328 GTS. (apologies for repost - original is in wrong forum!)

The central locking doesn't work - at all. Moreover, the interior lights are on permanently, even after I have locked the car. I understand these circuits are permanently live from the No 3 fuse in the fusebox. So as a temporary fix I have had to remove the fuse, otherwise the battery drains in the garage.

I have take out both of the central locking actuators - both work on the bench but not in the car. From the wiring diagrams there does not appear to be any other components in the system, except a lights delay relay in the lighting circuit?

Any central locking/electrics experts on here who can solve my mystery

Guessing you saw my reply to your other thread and it was no help so as this is a duplicate I've deleted the other thread.

Thanks to Nosevi - I did see your post but my membership meant I wasn't able to respond in that part of the website - but thank you.

I can't find a poor earth or other connection to the best of my knowledge.