Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. A348W

Monaco Historique F1 2022

In a simialr vain to LeMans thread, we are going to Monaco Hostorique F1 next year. (Third time lucky..COVID cancelling other attempts!) Doing a bit of a road trip down and back. Anybody that wants to join is very welcome or be great to meet up in Monaco if anybody is down there.:thumbsup...
  2. A348W

348 TS for sale

Time has come to part with my 348 TS. Blue Chiaro over Crema, 1992 with 70k miles. Original UK car. Spot on mechanically. Extensive service history with 19 stamps in the service book, last three services conducted at Dick Lovett, including the last major engine out in spring 2020. All MOTs...
  3. A348W

Lambo story

I enjoyed this; great story and be interesting to see how he goes!! https://m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR0fqlEPiaLRwNJjLxgN2LLF0gN4_oVnJeepwjdR5rEVTCDnrIFk-67mcl0&v=4_8mHJHWl0s&feature=youtu.be
  4. A348W

355 spider top emergeny tools

Looking for the "top emergency tools" kit for the 355 spider. Part number 649504 or 649506. If anybody has one or knows where there is one..at a sesnible price :thumbsup: Cheers
  5. A348W

Classic Motor Hub 10th October

Chaps and Chapettes; Weather looks good so a few of us (3 so far) are having a little run out to the Class Motor Hub (GL7 5NX) this Saturday, meeting at the services of the A417 at Cirencester for 11, before heading up. We obviously have to follow latest Gov rules, e.g rule of 6, etc. so some...
  6. A348W

Tubi test pipes 355 2.7

Tubi test pipes. Fit a 355 2.7. About three years old and in perfect condition. £250 plus postage or welcome to collect.
  7. A348W

Woop woop.. banned from FChat

So, I finally got banned from FCHAT :grin::dancinbanana: I would take it as a badge of honour, but they are American so it was more inevitable than anything else.:wink3: Apparently posting the article from Autosport about the Committee Hamilton has set up is "Political" or "Religious"...
  8. A348W

Subwoofer/ rear speakers for 355

Just come out of my (new to me) 355 Spyder. Sits on the parcel shelf. Very nicely done, but not for me, so looking for a new home. Open to offers.
  9. A348W

Adrian's 355 musings

I really wasn't sure how I was going to broach the subject with the missus. Do I play a) the honesty card or b) the little white lie that gets overtaken by events?! :hmmm: Option a) seemed the safest so the conversation went along the lines off "Somebody wants to part ex. their 355 against...
  10. A348W

348 Lhd radiator

348 left hand radiator. Just been re-cored by Arrow radiators (where Dick Lovett Ferrari send their work); but subsequently found small leak due to old repair to locating pin on the bottom. Perfect if you need a lhd radiator; just get the bottom swapped over and save a fair few £. Give...
  11. A348W

Covid tinkering

So what’s everybody up to in terms of tinkering with youre toy? Long on my list has been to clean the headlights as they were a bit “foggy”. So spent a rather enjoyable couple of hours doing that!! And drinking cold Peroni :thumbsup: I also took the opportunity to add some 3M film to protect...
  12. A348W

Haynes Motor Museum 2020 Breakfast Meets

As we approach another driving season, John Coventry has kindly put together another set of dates for informal Ferrari meet up at Haynes Motor Museum. South West Ferrari Breakfast Club 2020 If you came along last year, you know the form. If not, then this is something for Ferrari owners in...
  13. A348W

Loosing my "major and belts service"

All a bit quiet on here so a copy from Fchat…(I know its too easy, but I cant help wind-up the yanks on the crazy prices they pay for services :grin:) "That" time has come around all to quickly, and having owned my 348 for 3 years now, its time for its first major and belts in my ownership...
  14. A348W

Cheap ferrari parts?

Well, it does seem to happen...occasionally! :shocked: £10.00 for two pieces of bent metal, including postage, in a little plastic bag that says "Genuine Ferrari"...bargain. (I wonder if I could get £10 for the bags alone on fleebay:laugh:) Little rear brake pipe holders. Mine are rusty and...
  15. A348W

Awesome route planning webiste

Ok...this website is awesome... https://www.rally-maps.com/database Currently looking at the Monaco Rally stages to add some road stages to my trip to Nice :grin: If you look at the individual stages some have associated video footage and as you play it, the cursor on the map follows the car...
  16. A348W

348 left hand drivers light fairing!

Damn thing has fallen off somewhere; anybody got one, or know where one is (other than in a ditch near me:laugh:) Part No. 144816 Cheers Adrian
  17. A348W

Justa little too close!!!

Instead of going on a rally for charity today I stayed in bed, foul weather and been too busy lately I was a bit tired. So felt the need to run the car up to temperature, make sure all is ok. I had the engine compartment open in anticipation of checking the oil once up to temperature. Started...
  18. A348W

Paint protection film

As some will know I’m getting my front bumper resprayed week after next. I’d like to add a paint protection film, diy, to the lower 1/2. Any suggestions of what and where to buy? Options seem a bit limited! (I’m not going the route of getting a professional in as it’s about the same as the...
  19. A348W

Monaco

Where is best to watch racing in Monaco? "Views" appreciated. (Only ever been there for superyachts!)
  20. A348W

348 dead (ish)

Went to start the 348 today, and nothing. Doesn't crank over. All the lights, heater, door locks etc work. I've charged the battery up and that appears to be fine. So my initially thought was the Immobilizer. Its had a basic one installed,now out!! Only 7 wires to trace and remove and one...