What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Lambo story

Of all the Youtubers for me this guy is the most un-watchable.

His bad-clarkson type delivery is toe curlingly bad and when he drives at pedestrian speeds and talks about on-The-limit handling i just cringe.

Each to their own like.

i am sure his audience love him.

His bad-clarkson type delivery is toe curlingly bad and when he drives at pedestrian speeds and talks about on-The-limit handling i just cringe.

Each to their own like.

Pretty much agree; don’t think there is one I would go out of my way to follow; even if I knew how to. They either seem to be idiots, on some agenda, just advertising something I’m sure I can do without, or any combination thereof. Still, I thought it was an interesting story on the car.

Must admit I do actually like him and he is one of the YouTubers I do follow. Those who have met him say he’s a really nice guy too. Guess you can’t press on too much when you’re filming yourself...

Clarkson meets Mike Brewer, It's a no from me. I don't tend to follow anyone, just pick up on bits and bobs I find interesting.

First came across Jay on the Lotus forums when I was seriously thinking of buying one. He loved his Evora and I think was the start of his YouTube journey I think. I had the 360 at the time and we agreed to do a comparison of the 360 vs Evora 400 but at the time was mid winter so agreed to wait for better weather. Some reason we never picked it back up.
To be honest that’s probably one of the better ones he has done. Not loads of waffle and he sounds enthusiastic about the car. Good luck to him. Although he pulls off the shady second hand car dealer look to a tee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah the Lotus Evora — the car on paper every enthusiast says they want - but unfortunately no one buys.

They are brilliant to drive and on UK roads not much is better at that price point.

Ah the Lotus Evora — the car on paper every enthusiast says they want - but unfortunately no one buys.

They are brilliant to drive and on UK roads not much is better at that price point.

Yes, I really wanted one at the time and had I of sold the 360 sooner I may just have bought one. When I did end up selling the 360 though, while I still had the Evora in my mind I just couldn't pull the trigger and was drawn back to Ferrari and the 458.

Problem was with the Evora is it gets compared to Porsche and obviously the German product wins with a build quality and finish.

Each to their own like.

Speaking as a fat ugly bloke myself , I find him not easy on the eye at all, his dress sense and hair makes it worse. Some of his camera angles of him in the car again make him look really bad. If you look at his "how to get in and drive a Ferrari" video, he is out of breath just getting on one cars.

You can tell he is into his cars BUT making to videos for YT to make money V having a genuine passion and talking about it.

He is no for me

Speaking as a fat ugly bloke myself , I find him not easy on the eye at all, his dress sense and hair makes it worse. Some of his camera angles of him in the car again make him look really bad. If you look at his "how to get in and drive a Ferrari" video, he is out of breath just getting on one cars.

You can tell he is into his cars BUT making to videos for YT to make money V having a genuine passion and talking about it.

He is no for me

I’m sure that’s just his lockdown look. After all if you can’t go anywhere what’s the point in making an effort, regardless of the fact your trying to convince millions of peeps that they should follow you.
I did watch his vids, a couple I think, which were quite long and wordy about a friend and his dad who both bought new Mclarens. A 570s and 720s I think. A shocking story and one reason why I wouldn’t buy a McLaren ever, new or otherwise. Even though on paper they look like a bargain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk