Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. Bruce

SPECIALE values gone crackers

RHD cars are sold out and no used available. Offers of £285000 are the norm now on a £235000 list Trouble is sell and what would you buy. 488 lose 50k in 18months of ownership as they are pumped in from Italy :thumbsdow GT3 RS no chance:shocked: Hurican Superleggeria not out for 2 years and...
  2. Bruce

Covered transporter service required

Looking for a covered transporter service to collect Speciale from Shoebury 16th September to arrive Silverstone 8am and then bring back to Shoebury As above 26th September Usual guys busy looking for around £350 each round trip
  3. Bruce

interior Decals for 355

Had all the inside sticky parts stripped and recoated by Shaun at ....Le Carousel Industrial Paint Finishers 0118 9700228 GREAT job need decals for dash air vents any advice please Had dash binnacle and a door card sorted locally, Top end premium car now :grin::hmmm:
  4. Bruce

355 wheel bolts

Need rechroming. Is it best to rechrome if so where do you suggest or Buy new ones if so where please:hmmm:
  5. Bruce

355 idle speed

What RPM should this be please mine is 1000rpm
  6. Bruce

355 sticky interior parts

Most 355 have sticky parts due to the rubberised trim fitted by Ferrari, parts are often affected include Had brake grip Air vents on dash Steering binnacle Centre Hvac and consul Ashtray Door release levers I have researched and there is loads of info on Fchat. There are reports as to how to...
  7. Bruce

355 Red Cover

Looking to buy a decent Ferrari F355 car cover Anyone got one they don't want etc- will swap with a MP4 12C one:thumbsup: or buy it:hmmm:
  8. Bruce

Bought this 355 Berlinetta today

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/ferrari/355/7-900-mile-ferrari-355-gtb-f1-coupe/285126 Very nice people car is near perfect. Agreed a few things with them so lets hope 355 berlinetta values soar :laugh: Only thing is the centre consul has a panel where the leather has lifted a...
  9. Bruce

New set of boots for 458

P Zeros - who would you recommend other than franchise dealers please:hmmm:
  10. Bruce

Saturday convoy to supercar event dunsfold essex/kent

Well its upon us and next Saturday hopefully warmer than this weekend . Froze at Brands all Day:thumbsdow Suggest first part meet at Thurrock Services and Second join at Clacketts Suggest 7.00am Thurrock and 7.20 am Clacketts. Anyone up for it??
  11. Bruce

Saturday 11 August Breakfast meet Rochford Essex

I have been advised of a new breakfast club meeting venue in the South East of our county where free coffee, and perhaps a Danish pastry, will be available from 9.30am until noon. Although similar in format to The Hare, Roxwell, parking may be less problematic as Dan and Amanda, the licensees...
  12. Bruce

Littlehavens september 9th change of plan 2012

Mods please Sticky this thread Bad News, Yet Good News! Unfortunately, Ford Motor Company have reluctantly withdrawn the use of their Test Track at Dunton at very short notice. This is due to a strict no exceptions dictate from their European Headquarters. These test tracks have been used...
  13. Bruce

Dads Day Out 2012 Convoy Brekkie

Okay okay I typed the old name but I prefer it. The new one is a bit presumptive:laugh::wink3: Are we meeting at Clacketts if so what time - are we having brekkie or just going straight there?
  14. Bruce

Breakfast meet 9th June

I have been advised of a new breakfast club meeting venue in the South East of our county where free coffee, and perhaps a Danish pastry, will be available from 9.30am until noon. Although similar in format to The Hare, Roxwell, parking may be less problematic as Dan and Amanda, the licensees...
  15. Bruce

What is this 458 of Eric Clapton £300k apparently

What is this 458 of Eric Clapton £300k apparently http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ue30EB6io0&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  16. Bruce

2 year old desperate for a Ferrari

I got a free 430 spider plastic model with £60 of Shell V Power some years ago. Well my grandson plays and plays with it. It is one of those pull back release cars that then go racing forward. The car has been amazingly durable and the tyres have been on and off in the Pit a thousand times, but...
  17. Bruce

LITTLEHAVENS DUNTON TRACKDAY 2012

Fords have offered 2 dates for this event. 9 September or 23 September Any opinions any clashes?
  18. Bruce

Charity Race / Trackday Snetterton 26th November

Anyone doing this - I am sounds fun. http://www.facebook.com/bhfsnetterton?sk=app_208195102528120 I have registered been accepted etc:thumbsup:
  19. Bruce

New MP4 12C

Not a Ferrari but I think you will agree except JT pretty cool:) Delivered today and driven tonight. My impression is power delivery awesome and turn in phenominal. Engine noise fantastic especially as turbos kick in:thumbsup:
  20. Bruce

LITTLEHAVENS DUNTON TRACKDAY 2011

Mods please will you sticky Littlehavens Trackday This is not a Ferrari exclusive event; it is for Lambo, Ferrari, Ford GT.McClaren The event starts at 9.30am on Sunday 18th September and is based on giving rides around the track to members of the public and ends at 4.30pm. If you arrive...