What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

LITTLEHAVENS DUNTON TRACKDAY 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce

Fords have offered 2 dates for this event.

9 September or 23 September

Any opinions any clashes?

Goodwood Revival is 14th - 16th September, so neither would clash. :thumbsup:

9th is the first weekend after the kids have gone back, so "possibly" everyone knackered / less inclined to go out on a family day out? (thinking visitor numbers not drivers)

F1 dates

:grin:

Italian Grand Prix

Monza, 7-9 September

Singapore Grand Prix

Singapore, 21-23 September

:laugh:

I have an email saying :

September Sunday, 2nd - Chelsea Autolegend, Royal Hospital Chelsea

September Sunday, 16th - 96 Club Chelsea Rendezvous - Royal Hospital Chelsea

Without going off topic I and a few others were disappointed with Auto Legends as they crammed us in like sardines. There was little room but the prams came quick and fast. I picked up quite a deep chip.

I can forgive and expect better if this was their first attempt but it wasn't. Distinct lack of respect for drivers and cars. They roped the cars off after I complained but then opened them again after an hour as the public complained back.

This pic was taken with just us drivers before the public were let loose on the cars. I knew what was gonna happen hence my look of dusgust. I won't be attending Auto Legends this year.

I will of course be attending Dunton :smile:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327089455.337369.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327089455.337369.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 225
...... I won't be attending Auto Legends this year.

I will of course be attending Dunton :smile:

I'm with you on this M'Lud. :yes:

Bruce,

Dunton is an event that I really enjoy, so I'll be there whatever the date. :thumbsup:

Both are Sundays so all good, I missed out on this last year. :cry3:
I'm going for the full set this year :grin::thumbsup:

Just Heard its .................

9th September

Will post a list request later . Thanks for your input guys. Fords happier with earlier date less chance of ice:shocked::thumbsup::hmmm:

Just Heard its .................

9th September

Will post a list request later . Thanks for your input guys. Fords happier with earlier date less chance of ice:shocked::thumbsup::hmmm:

If i'm not at the Windsor concours that day, I will volunteer to help out, getting people in and out of the cars :grin::grin:
I'll keep you posted. :thumbsup:

Mandy

Status
Not open for further replies.