Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. wheels1

Ferrari Cherished Numbers

F4 GTS is now £4495 ONO. A 812 FER is now on retention
  2. wheels1

Ferrari Cherished Numbers

Having a consolidation of my Ferrari related numbers:- 16 FER £14,999 On Retention A812 FER £8,798 This is on my car but I can transfer quickly F4 GTS £ 4,995 On Retention SF21 XXS £6,651 [Ferrari SF90 XX Stradale] On Retention Open to very close offers tel. Grant 07941114919 Ferrari Owners...
  3. wheels1

599 GTB

Sorry, you should try one out so you can see how different it is to your 599.
  4. wheels1

599 GTB

The F12 was a huge step up over the 599, try one and see you don’t have to buy it. The interior is better, the gear box is way better with double clutch and you can drive enjoy driving it in Auto not like the 599. Handles better and does not wear the bushes out like the 599 seemed to do. The...
  5. wheels1

photos

Just tried it. Oh wow, it is so much quicker now and the photos come out larger as well, great improvement (y)
  6. wheels1

Ferrari Owners Club Anglia ar Culford Classic car show

Convoy photo from a friend.
  7. wheels1

photos

Sounds great, upload more than one at a time? I know pushing it :)
  8. wheels1

photos

It would be great not to resize all the photos to be able to upload them, I just tried a 2.4 MB photo and it would not accept it. Also, I do not like that the photo name is posted for all to see, not sure if these can be fixed but it would be nice Spell check would be very usefull, well for me...
  9. wheels1

Ferrari Owners Club Anglia ar Culford Classic car show

Yesterday, it was a bit blowy to say the least, but the rain held off other than for 1 min. where we almost had synchronised roof closing, then opening. The Dino won the prize for the quickest roof on time !
  10. wheels1

Special cars At HRO Hatfield this week.

At the Launch party and Roma Spider reveal this week.
  11. wheels1

National Ferrari Owners day 2023

This is next Saturday the 3rd of June and is open to all ferrari owners https://www.nationalferrariownersday.com/ If you would like to meet up and join our convoy, the meeting point will be at Applegreen Spaldwick Service Station PE28 0TD on the A14 at 09:15 and leave at 09:25, the services are...
  12. wheels1

Genuine Ferrari F12 TDF wheels and tyres & TPMS, fit 812 Superfast and 812 GTS

Genuine Ferrari F12 TDF wheels, with Michelin Pilot sport 4S tyre and tyre pressure monitors. New these would be around £8500! In Silver metallic. Make your F12 look and handle better. They will fit and F12, F12 TDF, Superfast or 812 GTS All bought less than 2 years ago, wheels and TPMS all...
  13. wheels1

296 Number Plate

296 GUY. Great number plate for your new Ferrari 296, Perfect if you are a GUY, [ cool Dude] . 296 numbers are very rare so it will only go up in value I would think. On retention, transfer included. Tel. 0794 1114 919 I am a Ferrari Owners Club GB and Club Scuderia long time member Bank...
  14. wheels1

short film showing body's being built

Mods. I assume it is ok to post this? If not please remove. https://www.ferrari.com/en-GB/magazine/articles/inside-the-factory-the-body-welding-plant The pace is certainly quicker than it was in Scaglietti’s time. The assembly line manages 62 cars per day, divided into V8 (and now the V6 296...
  15. wheels1

Ferrari 812 or F12 wheels

Genuine Ferrari 812 Superfast wheels. They are used but are unmarked on the face, they may have a very tiny blemish on the face that I have not spotted. No kerb marks at all, just slight marking to the back of the wheels as shown. Came from Ferrari in metallic silver. Greypaul Ferrari are...
  16. wheels1

2021 Out and about photos

Post your out of lockdown photos First time out this year for breakfast with 6 friends.
  17. wheels1

The National Ferrari Owners Day

This is being run by the Ferrari Owners Club, but is open to non members with a Ferrari and is on the 5th of June 2021. https://www.nationalferrariownersday.com/ I am sure convoys will be springing up soon to go the event. :laugh:
  18. wheels1

Amazing 575M number plate

FER 575M Probably one of the best number for a Ferrari 575 M, on retention and transfer included. £8500 Tel. Grant on 0794 1114 919 FERRARI OWNERS CLUB MEMBER
  19. wheels1

The best number pate for an 812 Tailor Made

Ferrari 812 superfast, Tailor Made 812 TM. Great number plate for your " TAILOR MADE" Ferrari 812, or even better if your initials are TM. Would suit a 812 Superfast or 812 GTS. On retention £10,000 Tel Grant on 0794 1114 919