Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. R

Euro trip to Maranello

I've split it over two days before in the 355, taken the Eurotunnel and stopped overnight in Strasbourg. Plenty of decent places to eat in the town centre. Stayed in an Ibis Budget on the outskirts which was fine as we were only there to sleep. There are some great roads in the hills around...
  2. R

456GT - Engine ticking noise

Clutch release bearing?
  3. R

Cheap (bent?) 355 wishbone

I'm after a 355 wishbone to have a crack at getting the suspension bushes out of. I want a spare to see how much of a ballache the infamously tedious removal process is so that I can decide between DIY over winter or putting my hand in my pocket and paying sometime. Obviously the cheaper the...
  4. R

355 suspension actuator 158732

They are, but the Maserati part is labelled Ferrari, so no saving to be made there!
  5. R

355 - Ride height difference

Just thought I'd add this info to what is now a rather old thread, in case it helps anyone else... my 97 car was sitting higher on the passenger side than the driver after replacement of springs and a damper refurb. KHPC had a right old time finding out what was wrong but eventually tracked it...
  6. R

Thanks, however I ended up buying a used part from someone doing a 355 race car build. £300 which I didn't think was too bad. Had a look for Corvette ones but couldn't find any for sale.
  7. R

355 HVAC airflow control not working

Water valve works when voltage is applied. Resistance on the pot changes when it turns. Loom has continuity. So the only thing left is the ECU, which is going to be the op amp ICs.
  8. R

I did Andy - they wanted £216 which I didn't think was too bad, but they were unable to tell me what they actually did, so I didn't send it in. I am probably going to get a local shop to take a look at it if they can repair my broken MacBook which needs a couple of chips replacing.
  9. R

Prepurchase Inspection

There's also Migliore Cars in Bromsgrove. They did a PPI on my car when I was going to sell it and were annoyingly thorough - so much so that the sale fell through (DIY sealant repair on one of the CAT ECUs levels of detail!)
  10. R

Ferrari immobiliser remote fob 165016 for 355 360 456 550 575

Works fine, only selling as I bought a kit of three remotes from Ferrari and those are now paired with my 355. £65 posted.
  11. R

As title, I need a suspension actuator but I don't 900 quid need one! Mine's shot, and it's not the gears but the motor so can't be repaired. If you're selling one, please DM me. Thanks, Steve
  12. R

@328355 I contacted Simon via PH and found out that he used a company called Crash Data in Liverpool. I've contacted them about my HVAC ECU and will let you know how I find them.
  13. R

348 challenge wheel replicas

Hello. I've a set of originals in the shed. They'd just been refurbished (in white) when I bought them, but I never got round to fitting them, so they're in very good nick. Are you interested in buying them?
  14. R

355 light mods for track driving

For one reason or another, my 355 has been sitting in a dry garage, unused, since I had my first child 5 years ago. It's a (relatively) leggy one, with nearly 60k miles on the clock. I previously used it mainly for trips to Europe and for Sunday morning blasts, but with twins arriving...
  15. R

Rosso Crema is dead - Long live Rosso Nero?

Waffle cones were damned expensive when you were a kid! Half a year's pocket money! I think crema looks great on the older cars: Of course, you can over-egg the pudding...
  16. R

Is there any point of carrying a spare wheel?

I can't see why it wouldn't. Couple of pics of it attached - even has "Ferrari" stamped on the rear of the spokes. I only paid £200 because there is no Maser tax. I notice there is someone selling an identical wheel on eBay and asking a cool grand...
  17. R

My new F355 Berlinetta

It's issue 21, June 1995, if you go looking.
  18. R

why are 348s so cheap?

The simple reason is that they are less desirable than those other models. If they weren't, there would not be a price difference. I suppose it doesn't help that the 348 didn't get raved about in the same way as the 355 did at launch and LdM rubbished the 348 publicly. It can't simply be that...
  19. R

Sticky Refinishing by Sticky RX Refinishing Solutions

Interestingly, I ordered a new mirror/ABS switch surround as mine was cracked across a corner. The finish is much harder than the one that was applied to the new gear lever surround I recently took delivery of. It is still just slightly soft to the touch, but takes several hard digs with a...
  20. R

Ferrari 159411 (unhook deviation) steering column stalks for 355, 456, 550

Used part 159411, which they call "unhook deviation" but which you and I would call steering column stalks. Taken from my 355. I purchased these because an auto electrician diagnosed a problem with my indicators due to the column stalks. It was in fact down to a dodgy relay. So, these are now...