What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

2020 Committee Election Q&A thread

mon the fish

Administrator
Staff member
Francis (francisn) has put his name forward to stand again - please ask any questions you have in this thread :thumbsup:

The election got rather lost in the downtime of the site but returning officer Mon did somewhere declare me as re-elected with all of 9 - 0 members approving my un-opposed candidatur, as per the constitution.

So thanks to the other 8 - I did vote for myself -for your support.

Probably just as well as I was in the middle of co-ordinating our return online and it wouldn't have been helpful to suddenly be booted out :)

I am looking forward to another three years working with our new Admin Simon on making the forum much more robust and also some other issues that need sorting out.

But it wasnot half the "fun" of election campaigns of 10 or so years ago!!

While we were "down" it was gratifying to see posts on the Clubscud Facebook page, run by Andy, that people still think the forum has value, so we will continue.

Congratulations?:thumbsup::hmmm:

The forum and the community around it has been one of the best bits around Ferrari ownership; so keep going :grin: