What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

360 Modena

Aman

Hi Guys!

I've been lurking on here for a while and this is my first post...

I was wondering if you guys know anything about the car in the below link. Any previous owners on here or does anyone know who, where or when the Challenge Stradale conversion was carried out?

https://thesupercarrooms.co.uk/supercar/ferrari-360-modena-for-sale-v625/

Is 38k miles anything to worry about and with it being an early model anything to look out for?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Don't know the car I'm afraid but it looks good - do like the look of the CS :thumbsup:

And top marks for whoever did it for not being tempted to badge it as a CS (as far as I can see). People who know the cars will know it's not one and any standard model which has been badged as something it isn't makes me and I'm sure a lot of other people cringe a bit. I'd investigate whether the original panels etc that came off come with the car as when it comes to sale time you'll be looking at quite a small market as it currently is. No matter how good a modification is when it comes to the Ferrari market Stock and Standard is far easier to sell than modified.

The above said it looks well done in the photos, you'll get a better idea in person though.

Hi Guys!

I've been lurking on here for a while and this is my first post...

I was wondering if you guys know anything about the car in the below link. Any previous owners on here or does anyone know who, where or when the Challenge Stradale conversion was carried out?

https://thesupercarrooms.co.uk/supercar/ferrari-360-modena-for-sale-v625/

Is 38k miles anything to worry about and with it being an early model anything to look out for?

Any advice would be much appreciated.
Pm sent

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk