What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

458 Colour restorer for Magnolia seats etc ??

dinoman

Hi, my 458 magnolia seat side bolsters are looking worn and I have just got some " Leather Forever " colour restorer and I must have put at least 10 coats of it on but there is definitely no colour improvement so a complete waste of time, so has anyone found a good Colour Restorer for this seat colour, Regards DM

Try the Furniture Clinic's leather repair kits. You have to mix the exact colour from the base kit, which in your case would be cream I think; but once you've got a match it does a decent job IMO. Takes a bit of time adding the right amounts of colour to tint the base but worth putting the time in to get a perfect match

I've done the bordeaux seats in my 550 and the cream bolsters in our Cooper S and happy with the results

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

Try the Furniture Clinic's leather repair kits. You have to mix the exact colour from the base kit, which in your case would be cream I think; but once you've got a match it does a decent job IMO. Takes a bit of time adding the right amounts of colour to tint the base but worth putting the time in to get a perfect match

I've done the bordeaux seats in my 550 and the cream bolsters in our Cooper S and happy with the results

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

Hi Mon, Thanks, I have also tried a similar kit from " Leather Forever " but still had negative results, but I will try your one, Regards DM

Hi Pan, thanks, I have contacted them about their ScuffMaster so hope it works, Regards DM

It definitely works - I have a bottle of the stuff which I use to touch up my ridiculous light crema seats so they always look perfect. Not only do they maymtch the colour exactly, they also exactly match the sheen. Really good stuff, highly recommend them.

Hi All, Thanks for all the recommendations, so I cannot wait to try it out, I will let you know so again Thanks all, Regards DM

Hi all, I just got my Gliptone Scuff master 250 Ml £27.20 Total, tried it on my seats, put 2 coats and it looks great so far so lets hope it lasts, so again Thanks fro all the help, Regards DM